LML Twins and Opinions

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Frogman , what is your truck doing right now ???????????????? Do you think the tires are bald yet :woott::woott::woott:

I am sure they are not as new as they were when I left it there but it doesn’t matter as my new tires and wheels are sitting in a north Phoenix FedEx warehouse to be delivered Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Also, I want to give a big shout out to Pat and Derek at BTD and to Blake at Unleashed Duramax Tuning as well as the guys at WCFab and PPE for all of their hard work and flexibility making this happen. I was really worried I was going to be stuck without the right parts or an installer or a tuner when I started this thing and all of these guys have come through in a big way. A+ for customer service and quality of work thus far to them. Thanks to IdahoRob for steering me to Pat and the guys on this forum for all of their guidance throughout this process. When I get the motor pulled out to swap for a SoCal unit in the hopefully not too near future, I know who will be doing the work and the tuning.

ZeroGravity58

Mar 23, 2008
Maryland
Also, I want to give a big shout out to Pat and Derek at BTD and to Blake at Unleashed Duramax Tuning as well as the guys at WCFab and PPE for all of their hard work and flexibility making this happen. I was really worried I was going to be stuck without the right parts or an installer or a tuner when I started this thing and all of these guys have come through in a big way. A+ for customer service and quality of work thus far to them. Thanks to IdahoRob for steering me to Pat and the guys on this forum for all of their guidance throughout this process. When I get the motor pulled out to swap for a SoCal unit in the hopefully not too near future, I know who will be doing the work and the tuning.

Can I share a bank account with you :hug::D

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Got the truck. Just leaving now after installing some revised tuning at Starbucks. Feels good in the first five miles but WCFAB forgot my hot side pipe which is a bummer but it’s easy to install once they get it to me.

SickLL7Crenshaw

Billy The Kid
Mar 10, 2013
Mexico
So you got the truck built on your schedule and are still whining about parts? How old are you?

Why do you care? Why do want to start drama on this thread? Seems like that’s all you’re good for. Everything you’ve posted on this site here lately is far from beneficial/educational to anyone on here. Nuisance.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Hell, Im still amazed about the $4200 brakes and $95 straight pipe. :eek: Obviously, no expense was spared on this truck. :cool: Frogman, do you need another brother?:rofl:

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
So you got the truck built on your schedule and are still whining about parts? How old are you?

It’s disappointing with the amount of money that I’ve spent on this build the amount of times that I’ve received a box without the parts in it. it’s not that difficult to check what you’re putting in the box before you ship I don’t think.

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Hell, Im still amazed about the $4200 brakes and $95 straight pipe. :eek: Obviously, no expense was spared on this truck. :cool: Frogman, do you need another brother?:rofl:

You can always make more and you can’t take it with you and all these fancy parts make me happy so there’s your explanation.

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Why do you care? Why do want to start drama on this thread? Seems like that’s all you’re good for. Everything you’ve posted on this site here lately is far from beneficial/educational to anyone on here. Nuisance.

I just have to say out of the dozens of different companies and people that I’ve worked with on this truck since the day I bought it Blake and his product and his customer service are the best I’ve seen and I’d recommend him to anybody on this forum or anywhere else for his tuning, attention to detail and customer service. I’m beyond happy with this first rendition of his tuning and the parts I’ve chosen. The truck runs night and day better compared to what it did before and throttle response and pull from top to bottom is ridiculous.

I can clearly tell that the first tune of the five tunes available is making more power and is faster than the truck was before when it was just deleted. When I turn it up to 2,3,4 or 5 it’s just ridiculous. So far I’m very very happy with this new found performance and sound.

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
Since when do so many people care about how much others spend on their trucks ? There has to be some of the sled pullers on here with $100s of thousands in their rigs and they dont get shit for it :confused::confused: