LML build finally runs.

moss

<--good vibrations
Dec 15, 2008
sandwich, il
I'm hoping it will be reliable at 550hp. My goal is to get the weight of the truck down enough to be able to run a 11.90 and be very close to 550. IIRC when we drag raced it, with all the pulling stuff still on it, it weighed 6400lbs. Now that it's been stripped of all the pulling stuff...who knows.

my puller is about 5400 with out me in it. hope to shed another 100lbs yet! no major mods either. it can be done!!

jneal

Feb 12, 2008
Bloomington, Indiana
I haven't driven it much yet due to the weather. We did take it to the dyno yesterday. I don't have the dyno sheets in front of me, but it put down 649hp and 124?tq. That was with a 2000us tune. On the tune I plan on driving it on it made 587hp and I can't remember the torque. All in all I'm extremely happy with it.

lddrew

shootin for 13's
Jan 10, 2011
West Georgia
Be curious to see how this lasts at that power level. Could be a good setup for people to use not looking for monster power...

People like this guy. Would be awesome to have an upper 500s hp truck that's reliable. Hope this pans out. I might can actually afford a build one day

Sent from my Incredible 2 HD using Tapatalk