Job

THEREDDEVIL

A Bad seed
Jul 28, 2010
Godfrey, il
I'm a process operating engineer at an oil refinery. Been here almost 3 years. I'm on the downstream side of things, they call it the darkside. We basically cook asphalt to about 900* and get the last remaining usable hydrocarbons we can. It's called coking. It's dirty but I like it. Only work 14 days a month. Looking forward to bonus time so I can hopefully get my tranny built:D

Darius6t9

I'm the Floater. Lurking.
Aug 23, 2008
Rusk, Tx. Again
What did the Kenworth say about the Peterbuilt?

Hey, Look at the truck my son, Peter, built.

:rofl:

I know it's a bad joke, but hey. I try.

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
All of our logging trucks are T800s, but the cranes are Petes. I like the Kenworths better. Alot more comfortable to drive.

I like the Kenworths interiors much better. And the look of them too.

What did the Kenworth say about the Peterbuilt?

Hey, Look at the truck my son, Peter, built.

:rofl:

I know it's a bad joke, but hey. I try.

A joke on the opposite side.

Why did peter built? Because Ken wasnt worth it.

9W3-HD

Just another Duramax dude
May 29, 2009
Fort Collins COLORADO
Ive been in agriculture my whole life, tried several several different career paths but ultimately have not been satisfied with any of them. So now im going back to school to get my real estate license, I know this isn't the best time to get into the business but Ive always thought it would be a fun rewarding career once you get established so I'm going to give it a try. I really want to work for myself and this is one of those careers that you get paid for your performance and I like that.

maxthis

Jun 14, 2007
Southeastern, Indiana
I work in a large printing and packaging plant, I am head designer of folding cartons....All the fancy cardboard packages your crap comes in a walmart and what not i design and we make.

Also a Volunteer firefighter...no pay but a job non the less

Only have 30 tillable acres on my property but I help on my father in laws farm(600 acres). I also do all the work bailing for my dads hay, round bale about 100 acres.

Try to find any small excavating job I can get my hands on as well.

I stay pretty busy but don't make much money:(

fajitatone

Almost Stock
Jul 6, 2007
WA
www.fajita.net
Audio Engineer for Discovery Channel Latin America/US Hispanic. Been there 6 years. Been an engineer for 16. Mixing TV shows, and indie(real low budget) films. Also produce documentaries and public health/science outreach videos with my wife.

z79outlaw

Apr 20, 2007
Salem WI
Lineman 3.5 years. Distribution maintence mostly some bigger road moving jobs, not much transmission. Glove 24.9 kv to 120v. -20* to 100*, still trying to win the lottery or invent somthing like the snuggy, until then it pays the bills.

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
Im a Fleet Tech. for the Columbus Regional Airport Authority. Just a fancy name for a mechanic. Work on about anything from a weedeater/chainsaw to oshkosh broom/plow trucks, front end loaders, backhoes, cop vehicles, fleet trucks, dump trucks etc.

buildingup

Jan 1, 2010
Washington, Mi
Ford Engineer.
Product Development Body Interior Headliner Design & Release Engineer Located in Dearborn, MI.

Lines I am in charge of:
Fusion (Ford, Mercury, Lincoln counterparts)
Escape (Ford, Mercury counterparts)
Transit
Super Duty

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Ford Engineer.
Product Development Body Interior Headliner Design & Release Engineer Located in Dearborn, MI.

Lines I am in charge of:
Fusion (Ford, Mercury, Lincoln counterparts)
Escape (Ford, Mercury counterparts)
Transit
Super Duty

yet you drive a dmax. I know a lot of powerstroke mechanics that drive things other than strokers.