Jkholder's dirty laundry (cleanup from EPR bridge thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Trent did shit work. Make no mistake about it. I shared a lot of info with him for his own trans. So did Rob and Nathan. He then went into business cutting every ones throat with his cheap prices. I redid a few of his transmissions and they were butchered. you guys that want to put the blame on his employees are wrong. He was the one. It caught up to him as it always does.

Oh Horse shit! Trans building may have been one thing but most of his twin and triple kits were the best kits available to date. I know first hand that 13 kits left his shop that he did not do in the end which were screwed up. Also 3 built motors that he did not do that were screwed up. I do hold Trent accountable for not monitoring the work leaving his shop in the end but keep in mind he did not do any of the 13 turbo kits or built motors. None of this matters now and I can't see why certain people want to kick dirt on him. He is no longer in business and it doesn't matter now what you think or say. I guess it just bothers me most of all because I like the guy and he did great Twin and Triple Turbo kits. Rant over.....:eek:

plowboy_lbz

Farmer
Aug 6, 2013
byzagynu.jpg

from mobile

That looks exactly like SPE's photo from the psd page. Matt is a major douche.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Mike l
Dimitri is holding more power on an allison than anyone I know.......so he knows something. You guys went to dodge 727 or 4r100.

He goes to the customer it is a uniquie gig.
Maybe he has a good friend with llc's in a few diffetent states he works off of. :wink
Don't get all bent sir.

Just because I cater to low income hard working families and do repairs does not make my skill any less than yours.
In fact us "dealer hacks" iirc you called us that. Well we have to isolate one problem like a surgeon and fix it without killing the patient.

You just say this guys dead we need all new parts. To me that is simply. Sure I alwsys recomend a full gmax job. They ask about shafts I give them an honest answer. If they can not afford best we go down to good or better.

Mike if you spent a week at one of my shops you would see we are good guys and do our best for customers. I think you might even enjoy it.
from mobile

Last edited:

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
That looks exactly like SPE's photo from the psd page. Matt is a major douche.

Look again and look closer please.
No theirs had no wastegate and the spe kit had some things matt did not like. The turbo blew up so we fixed it up nice for him.

Matt is a grest guy. And he has a sweet triple turbo setup now. First ever on a 6.7.

from mobile

Last edited:

plowboy_lbz

Farmer
Aug 6, 2013
Look again and look closer please.
No theirs had no wastegate and the spe kit had some things matt did not like. The turbo blew up so we fixed it up nice for him.

Matt is a grest guy. And he has a sweet triple turbo setup now. First ever on a 6.7.

from mobile

Last I saw it wasn't done, and why isn't your shop doing the work?

02CCSB

Built
May 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
you are no better than a used car salesman. If you take pride in your work you would never, ever do patch work because your customer had no money.

Put me in touch with one of your trans customers and i will pull the trans for free and photo the build. No charge and i will put it back together. I will match what is in the trans compared to what is on the repair order. You game?
Of course you can do the same.

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
Trent did shit work. Make no mistake about it. I shared a lot of info with him for his own trans. So did Rob and Nathan. He then went into business cutting every ones throat with his cheap prices. I redid a few of his transmissions and they were butchered. you guys that want to put the blame on his employees are wrong. He was the one. It caught up to him as it always does.

X2 in the end EPRs name was on it. I bought a 366 kit from him and half the parts were missing to install. Which I had to find myself because it was impossible to reach him. Then the intake I got from him was the wrong color, didn't even fit the truck, full of welding slag & didn't even have the thread holes in it to bolt the MAF sensor. It was a joke but I learned from it. Good thing HSP is right down the street from me now.

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
You are no better than a used car salesman. If you take pride in your work you would never, ever do patch work because your customer had no money.

Put me in touch with one of your trans customers and I will pull the trans for free and photo the build. No charge and I will put it back together. I will match what is in the trans compared to what is on the repair order. You game?
Of course you can do the same.

BOOM that just happened :spit:

You mean a "built" trans that shifts GREAT, except every once in a while it gets funky after they flog on it??? :joker:

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Funny stuff!

Mike your just lucky I don't take you up on your challenge! I have forgot more about trannies in my 2 days of building them then you have in a life time!!!! :roflmao: I like the tax thing. I wondered about that.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
yhudyty3.jpg
Mike l,
Is dimitri rebuilding your transmission,s?
I kinda say something on fb. Just tryin to figure out where the hostility is.

from mobile

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
yhudyty3.jpg
Mike l,
Is dimitri rebuilding your transmission,s?
I kinda say something on fb. Just tryin to figure out where the hostility is.

from mobile

I didn't know that's how he felt. I guess next time I see him at an event, I'll go have a chat with him.

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
JK, if you run a small backyard shop just say that. I want to do the same thing, working with Rob and Scott at SDP doing installs for them (once the Air Force lets me stay home long enough to actually build a shop). But you have to know your limits. I can't weld like Scott, so I only weld what I know I can, I pay shipping to him and pay him to weld for me, and help the guy install his kits. I don't try to write my own tunes, I let Rob do that, and I help the guy in person. I know my limits. If you want to fab up some stuff pushing the limits on the 6.7, either hire someone to weld, tac it and take it to someone who can weld, or stop trying to sell it.

I am not on the same level as HSP, SDP, MPI, Mike, Rob etc. And looking at your work neither are you. Accept where you are at currently and operate there. Then take some classes on welding and get better. Stop pissing off people with excuses so the they help you get better. Or keep trying to put out work that is above your level and be known as a shop that does shit work, and a guy that makes excuses and cuts corners.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
I didn't know that's how he felt. I guess next time I see him at an event, I'll go have a chat with him.

First I heard that as well.
But that convo linked to this thread and I was tryin to figure out where mikes anger was coming from.

from mobile

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
JK, if you run a small backyard shop just say that. I want to do the same thing, working with Rob and Scott at SDP doing installs for them (once the Air Force lets me stay home long enough to actually build a shop). But you have to know your limits. I can't weld like Scott, so I only weld what I know I can, I pay shipping to him and pay him to weld for me, and help the guy install his kits. I don't try to write my own tunes, I let Rob do that, and I help the guy in person. I know my limits. If you want to fab up some stuff pushing the limits on the 6.7, either hire someone to weld, tac it and take it to someone who can weld, or stop trying to sell it.

I am not on the same level as HSP, SDP, MPI, Mike, Rob etc. And looking at your work neither are you. Accept where you are at currently and operate there. Then take some classes on welding and get better. Stop pissing off people with excuses so the they help you get better. Or keep trying to put out work that is above your level and be known as a shop that does shit work, and a guy that makes excuses and cuts corners.

And I don't mean this as a bash, from an unbiased outside view this is what I am seeing from these post

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Adeso,
When no one makes something I did not have a choice.
I have 3 welding shops now. So I have followed your advice in getting a good welding shop. Most of that stuff is 2 years old in the comp d thread. And 75% was not even parts on trucks we have ever worked on.
Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

from mobile

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Let 'er rip tater chip.

Even tho you ,well you know , that is funny as hell .Perfect placement or time to post in this thread! :roflmao:

Oh O! :buttkick:

Status
Not open for further replies.