Industrial injection

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I read this like 6 times and it still makes zero sense to me. :roflmao:
Thats just colt,he loves bashing lb7s,try ignore him i do.:rofl:

I have bought II products and have been very happy so far.I just installed there 60 overs and they rebuilt my 483,in the process of installing the motor now so we shall see.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Chevy 1929, We were not the company that was testing CP3 pumps in such a manner. We have always had the correct test equipment, Factory traing by Bosch and we test every pump as we are suppose to. The testing that I was referring to was a testing method that McRat Racing had come up with.

Ah i see. I miss read the post. Sorry about that!

pizza pig

I Like to Party
Feb 13, 2012
CT
Thats just colt,he loves bashing lb7s,try ignore him i do.:rofl:

I have bought II products and have been very happy so far.I just installed there 60 overs and they rebuilt my 483,in the process of installing the motor now so we shall see.

LOL my brother and I (Atouchofgrass) have stock industrial remans in our lb7 work truck with no issues at all.

We got them from good ole' Henry at Creatures of the Night, Henry placed the order with industrial and we immediately sent the cores out so there was no core charge. It took II over two weeks to get the injectors shipped out after they received out cores. No big deal but it was a lot longer than we were expecting! No complaints from here

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
i will say I've not had problems with their reman injectors and the one turbo that failed within days of putting it on they fixed no questions asked. the injection pumps not so much though

TopFueler

Dec 27, 2011
Sorry about the wait! We have been very busy. I just hired a new guy that has been in the C/R injector business, building, testing and running a extrude hone. That has helped get us caught up on work load. He is great help. We now have 7 techs in our injector dept. We always install new Control Barrel and Plungers and nozzles. Check balls, seals, washers and orings as well. Solenoids, bodies and other parts as needed. With our new extrude hone that is the latest Model from Extrude Hone (production machine) we have been able to increase production and quality. The new hone is more accurate on nozzle sizing. Thanks, Brady

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
i have been running a II 120 over pump since 2010, been perfect, never missed a beat, running II twin turbos on the tow truck, s366 over s483, 60,000 miles later, perfect!!!!! have been running II injectors for 3 years in all trucks, as well as the trucks here at custom auto, i think its clear how well our trucks perform??!!! People think that they need 30,000 pounds of rail pressure, WRONG I run no more than 24,500 pounds of rail, if your told otherwise, well......., turn your pumps and fuel systems down guys, its hard on everything, the pumps and injectors dont need that high rail, you wanna run good product, treat it like wise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I never had good luck calling them myself. But I do buy their products through dealers like Henry and have had great service that way.

LOL my brother and I (Atouchofgrass) have stock industrial remans in our lb7 work truck with no issues at all.

We got them from good ole' Henry at Creatures of the Night, Henry placed the order with industrial and we immediately sent the cores out so there was no core charge. It took II over two weeks to get the injectors shipped out after they received out cores. No big deal but it was a lot longer than we were expecting! No complaints from here

Glad you guys are happy. I always try and tell my guys it's not worth it to start threads like this. II has always treated us very well on any issues we have had even if it was not there issue.

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
Let's be glad we didn't buy a Ford with a 6.0 cornbinder IH junk engine and it's reputation. Talk about a scam about rated like LB7 injector problems. Hey the owner came in and is waiting to fix any issues that's mannin' up... on this here and in the present that's up to the customer now if they get the message.

UM..........:confused:...........I like turtles ???

TopFueler

Dec 27, 2011
I have been running our 200% over pump on my 2011 Dodge for 23,000 miles with no issues. 120hp injectors and H&S MiniMax tunning. Made 653hp with our Twin Turbo kit and few other goodies like a Fass fuel system, 5" exhaust and a External wastegate. Sun Coast is building me a Transmission right now. It hasn't failed yet (Stock Trans) but we will be towing our new 40' Gooseneck trailer out to TS in a few weeks. I need to make sure it gets home. It has slipped a little in overdrive while towing. Thanks

cobb

Mar 12, 2010
Ruth, MI.
I purchased a 42% over and it flowed worse than the stock pump. It felt just like getting kicked in the nuts, but I called them and they sent me a 85% over plus I owed them the extra cost of the pump. I really didn't like pulling my cp3 out twice but at least they helped me out. I actually wouldn't mind upgrading to the 200% now if I could get rid of my 85%.

Brayden

Jan 16, 2008
www.fleeceperformance.com
i have been running a II 120 over pump since 2010, been perfect, never missed a beat, running II twin turbos on the tow truck, s366 over s483, 60,000 miles later, perfect!!!!! have been running II injectors for 3 years in all trucks, as well as the trucks here at custom auto, i think its clear how well our trucks perform??!!! People think that they need 30,000 pounds of rail pressure, WRONG I run no more than 24,500 pounds of rail, if your told otherwise, well......., turn your pumps and fuel systems down guys, its hard on everything, the pumps and injectors dont need that high rail, you wanna run good product, treat it like wise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So a stock lbz owner should actually turn their max rail pressure down to 160MPa from the factory table operating at 180MPa? I can't agree with that. Not discrediting your experiences with them, but I don't agree with running less pressure than stock. If it can't handle production tuning then what's the point.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Guess I spoke too soon, went out testing the truck tonight....tried a new tune to see if we could fix the rp issues and this 150% cp3 is not holding crap for pressure now.
commanding 23000psi

1700 microsec = 22500psi
2100microsec= 17000psi
2600microsec = 13700psi

max of 109mm3

injectors are ~36lpm Exergy, balance rates are perfect.

PAT

EASY DAY
Aug 21, 2011
your back yard

Well that's... Cool? My 85% cp3 held only 19k. Now it holds 350. No matter how you put it, it's not up to par. It's a $1400 paperweight.

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Its crazy how many people are having problems with there damn cp3's. They NEED TO put out a damn recall for all cp3's:mad: Yes i know there is probably no chance in hell this will ever happen but its what is needed. Because there is so many more that are not holding rail press. and the owner has no clue unless they check for it. My old LLY had a II 85% cp3 and i sold the truck because it was only holding 13k while commanding 24-26k Well i sold the truck for other reasons also but this was the determining factor in the sale.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Guess I spoke too soon, went out testing the truck tonight....tried a new tune to see if we could fix the rp issues and this 150% cp3 is not holding crap for pressure now.
commanding 23000psi

1700 microsec = 22500psi
2100microsec= 17000psi
2600microsec = 13700psi

max of 109mm3

injectors are ~36lpm Exergy, balance rates are perfect.
Also, miles on pump= <1000 2 passes down the track, 1 sled pull.

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Also, miles on pump= <1000 2 passes down the track, 1 sled pull.

So i would guess that it probably never even held rail pressure when you received it? Is II sending out pumps without even testing them? Cause i do not see how this many of them could hold rail press. for only a couple passes. Its kind of funny you would think if they worked they would at least last a year and then lose press.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
So i would guess that it probably never even held rail pressure when you received it? Is II sending out pumps without even testing them? Cause i do not see how this many of them could hold rail press. for only a couple passes. Its kind of funny you would think if they worked they would at least last a year and then lose press.

I did at one time. We were commanding 25000psi and 2400 microsec last fall and earlier this spring with a tune Kyle made me. It did hold pressure until the last month or so. I dont drive it much, just to test new tunes and parts, so it's hard to tell.