Industrial injection

Blackhawk878

Jan 16, 2012
Grovetown, GA
Yea I don't think any of my money will be going to their shop ever again. Hopefully my shared experience with them will keep others from going to them as well. At least for their cp3's.

Well s$%t, I was going to call them Monday about using their services as far as injector rebuilding. Looks like it will be Exergy.

Forever

This 1 time, at band camp
Jan 4, 2009
Utah
Haven't bought shit from them, but the one time I made a call to purchase some parts I ended up hanging up 15 minutes into it. It was a joke. :(

There stickers sure are on a lot of vehicles around here.

2006 LBZ

Feb 8, 2011
Calgary, Ab.
I have had nothing but good luck with their parts and even engines, we use them for most of our injectors, turbo`s and cp3`s. Knock on wood no issues yet. The only issues I have had with them have been taken care of under warranty just as other companies have covered their stuff. So for as many bad things people say about them, I want to say good things because i`m very happy with the parts I have got from them to date. :thumb:

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
yeah im not bashing them at all as this is my first issue, but for 3000 i would hope that a turbo would have lasted a little longer, so hopefully its covered cause i sure dont have that money laying around for another one! Guess thats what happens when you mess with chit that wasnt broken to begin with!:(

TopFueler

Dec 27, 2011
Pat and Ryan T, I do not know right now what went down with your pump. I can look into it and see what we can do to help you. Please call me at 1-800-955-0476 ext. 1109 or ask the attendant to transfer you to me. My name is Brady.

TopFueler

Dec 27, 2011
Forever, We had a phone system that was not very good for our customers. To make things even worse it went down a lot. Sorry for the wait. 15 minutes is too long. We now have a new phone system that has been in place for a while now. It is much better for our customers and has proven to be more fail safe. We have many people on the phones for our customers. In all our depts. we have 14 people on the phone in either sales or other depts. We also have a new sales person that just started a few weeks ago. Yes he needs training which we are working on. If he was the one that gave bad advice, I do apologise. No one else would have made a statment as stupid as was told in this thread. We are very sorry for any problems this may have caused any of you. Thanks, Brady

Bustedknuckles

Honey Badger
Sep 25, 2010
Hagerstown MD
Pat and Ryan T, I do not know right now what went down with your pump. I can look into it and see what we can do to help you. Please call me at 1-800-955-0476 ext. 1109 or ask the attendant to transfer you to me. My name is Brady.

^ That is commendable! On my experience with the faulty 6.0 injectors they did make it right, but only after pulling the valve covers 5x and hundreds of dollars lost in shipping and warranty work that the customer could not be charged for......

TopFueler

Dec 27, 2011
Bosch Authorized

Paint 94979 We are Bosch authorized and have been since 1986. I don't know who would say such a thing. We were one of the very first SD's that bought the tooling and we were in the very first school that Bosch offered on CP3 pumps. Cody Williams was the one that attended that school. We have 3 teststand that will run CP3 pumps. Maybe your source should find out what their talking about. Thanks, Brady

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Paint 94979 We are Bosch authorized and have been since 1986. I don't know who would say such a thing. We were one of the very first SD's that bought the tooling and we were in the very first school that Bosch offered on CP3 pumps. Cody Williams was the one that attended that school. We have 3 teststand that will run CP3 pumps. Maybe your source should find out what their talking about. Thanks, Brady

I can attest to this , I was in there injection shop last week and saw first hand several Bosch CP3 test stations , as well as a test stand specific for common rail bosh that can test the CP3 pump and a full set of injectors simultaneously and gives computer read outs of all the components , pretty cool IMOP and why I offered to Pat to take the pump up there and have it tested for him to find out if that was the cause or something else .

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
I stand corrected, I have been told by several shops the info I posted... Hopefully II makes this right Pat.

TopFueler

Dec 27, 2011
CP3 Pressures

Pat and all of you may want to go to the thread that Pat talked about. CP3 pump sounds like a Ford. There, I have made statements in an attempt to help everyone that is having some problems understanding Common Rail and all of the bad things going on in the market over the past year. Thanks

Colt

Jul 23, 2010
II can't be a dimestore diesel shop with all their packages and what it takes to calibrate those pumps and injectors. Machine shop and on list of equipment is high dollars out for your expenses and expert labor to operate the hi tech calibrations is the key. Gossip just flies faster then truth give them a chance and go look it over if you have to decide that way. Watch your stuff get done. The bad shops fold up and the reputable guys will make it. One I heard it expert on the net is BS. Expert BS.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I purchased and tested the II CP3 pumps a few years ago.

An OEM LBZ pump with a ported regulator outperformed it all through the RPM range.

This is not hearsay. This is testing using NIST calibrated flow meters, and then dyno testing, and then dragstrip testing.

IF IN FACT Industrial Injection does indeed have trained staff and the correct equipment to work on CP3's:

A) They know they are sending out crap, and don't have a problem with it.

B) They have no idea how much the pump is supposed to flow.

or

C) They only use trained personnel and correct equipment on SOME of the parts.

Meh.

Colt

Jul 23, 2010
A few years ago? I just said maybe it's right now as a customer one would only hope you get what you want and it's made and tested as it should be. Let the record stand if it's still bad just trying to see if it's a place to deal with or not like all in here perhaps.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
A few years ago? I just said maybe it's right now as a customer one would only hope you get what you want and it's made and tested as it should be. Let the record stand if it's still bad just trying to see if it's a place to deal with or not like all in here perhaps.

Sell me something and claim it provides lots more fuel, and it doesn't, you don't get a second chance.

These aren't cheap items.

Found another vendor who made the same claim "Lots Mo' Fuel!", and he wasn't joking. Not going to get into a Vendor War here, but you CAN make a CP3 flow a bunch more. And it's EASY to test the maximum output. You don't need an expensive test bench. Just a flowmeter, dual CP3 truck, and a friend.

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
i just got off the phone with brady @ industrial injection, he is willing to help you pat if you give him a call ! he is a straight forward guy who wants to make this rite..