Industrial injection

Fastorange

Jan 31, 2009
ohio
Sure he does.... now that you called them out... I dont feel a person should have to do so... Ive never bought anything off of II, My friends have. 3 of my friends bought thier cp3 pumps... one friend told me that there are better pumps to be had.. second friend told me his pump blew up(dodge co3) third friend told me that His II cp3 never worked right and didnt last long..... for the money that people pay for thier idems I would hope they would get better service... An on II site, for injectors.... they have new injectors(witch are reman but not by II) and reman injectors(that are reman by II) so pretty much no matter what you buy its stll a reman.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Paint 94979 We are Bosch authorized and have been since 1986. I don't know who would say such a thing. We were one of the very first SD's that bought the tooling and we were in the very first school that Bosch offered on CP3 pumps. Cody Williams was the one that attended that school. We have 3 teststand that will run CP3 pumps. Maybe your source should find out what their talking about. Thanks, Brady

Not trying to get into this fight, but I have a questionzz. So, youve been an authorized Bosch dealer since 86, but how long have you had a high pressure injector tester? a year or so?

Being a bosch dealer doesnt prove much, having a million dollar test bench does.

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
i just got off the phone with brady @ industrial injection, he is willing to help you pat if you give him a call ! he is a straight forward guy who wants to make this rite..

How about the few other members here who obviously have a serious issue with blown turbos with minimal miles on them? I didn't see him(Brady) address those posts and concerns. The guy who posted above me nailed it....they only want to make it right because now their shit is being called out on one of the most viewed TRUE performance duramax sites.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
How about the few other members here who obviously have a serious issue with blown turbos with minimal miles on them? I didn't see him(Brady) address those posts and concerns. The guy who posted above me nailed it....they only want to make it right because now their shit is being called out on one of the most viewed TRUE performance duramax sites.

Not that I have a dog in the fight or anything, but Brady doesn't build the turbos IIRC, he is their fueling guy.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
388345925_503cb1c158_o.jpg

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA

I understand all of your issues... all ive done is try take care of a customer (pat) by calling and doing what i can for him.. Have any of u guys called brady?? He left his phone # and ext. For everyone on here to see.. All i can do is handle my customers issues, im not a vendor on this site and im not the one who sold the other members on here their products, those people would have to address those issues with the people or companies who sold them their products...

TDFDiesel

I'm That Guy
Jan 6, 2011
Mesa, AZ
Brady, I hope you take this thread appropriately. Your image is obviously tarnished and continues to be tarnished by these bad experiences. DuramaxDiesels.com is full of some of the most knowledge Duramax guys, as I'm sure you are aware of. People tend to turn to these guys for advice and if they've had previous bad experience they won't recommend your products.

My suggestion would be to bite the bullet and try to make each and every one of these issues right in order to start saving your reputation.

Not only are the parts expensive, but the labor is time consuming to replace the parts. HondaRider552 is currently in process of changing out his injectors, maybe you can buy his cores off him for a fair amount to test and inspect what went wrong with them so quickly?

I hope to see your rep improved, but I can tell you that I won't be a guinea pig until I see proven results from reputable people not paid to speak good about II.

If you've invested the money in tooling that people insinuate, then maybe a few CP3 builds and injectors might be a worthwhile investment.

Again, I hope you take the criticism as constructive criticism and not just public bashing. Companies live and die by public opinion and II has room for improvement.

Edit:
Here is Brian's thread if you want to look into it further.
http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39502

Last edited:

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
My experience with II parts has been great, never an issue with any of their injectors (wish i could say the same for some other inj brands), I did have an issue with one 85% lly cp3, short of loosing the time pulling it back out and reinstall II and Brady took care of it no problem with out me posting on the interwebby, a simple phone call did the trick.

TopFueler

Dec 27, 2011
Customer Service

We do understand customer service. We want our customers to be happy with our products and service. We have 14 employees dedicated to answering phone calls. Most of our phone staff is very experienced. We do have a new employee that is being trained. Most of the customers on these threads have been contacted. I have put my own cell phone# on this forum so that anyone needing help could contact me anytime. Pat has not called me yet. I am expecting his call.

McRat Racing, I know you are well respected in the diesel world. The testing that you have done was long ago. It wasn't done with any test equipment that would test correctly by Bosch standards. I do remember the thread that you posted your results so long ago. At that time you said we were not the highest output but we were not the lowest. The Common Rail World has changed by leaps and bounds since then. I would gladly do any comparison testing here with everyones pumps out there. We can run them on all three test stands to make everyone happy with the results. You say we don't make fuel delivery but we have helped many race trucks and Dragsters make big enough hp to be some of the fastest Trucks and Dragsters todate. Thanks, Brady

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
We do understand customer service. We want our customers to be happy with our products and service. We have 14 employees dedicated to answering phone calls. Most of our phone staff is very experienced. We do have a new employee that is being trained. Most of the customers on these threads have been contacted. I have put my own cell phone# on this forum so that anyone needing help could contact me anytime. Pat has not called me yet. I am expecting his call.

McRat Racing, I know you are well respected in the diesel world. The testing that you have done was long ago. It wasn't done with any test equipment that would test correctly by Bosch standards. I do remember the thread that you posted your results so long ago. At that time you said we were not the highest output but we were not the lowest. The Common Rail World has changed by leaps and bounds since then. I would gladly do any comparison testing here with everyones pumps out there. We can run them on all three test stands to make everyone happy with the results. You say we don't make fuel delivery but we have helped many race trucks and Dragsters make big enough hp to be some of the fastest Trucks and Dragsters todate. Thanks, Brady

but see, there in lays the issue. when did the parts that were not tested with the "up to date equipment" end and the good, correct to adversiment stuff begin? while i understand you guys have made some great progress, you still have your older stuff out there being sold either second hand or in old stock and does not help the credibilty ya know? or have i taken what was said out of context?

Colt

Jul 23, 2010
Let's be glad we didn't buy a Ford with a 6.0 cornbinder IH junk engine and it's reputation. Talk about a scam about rated like LB7 injector problems. Hey the owner came in and is waiting to fix any issues that's mannin' up... on this here and in the present that's up to the customer now if they get the message.

TopFueler

Dec 27, 2011
Chevy 1929, We were not the company that was testing CP3 pumps in such a manner. We have always had the correct test equipment, Factory traing by Bosch and we test every pump as we are suppose to. The testing that I was referring to was a testing method that McRat Racing had come up with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
Well just posting on a positive note here, just got off the phone with the guys and there taking care of my turbo issue no problems, they got it monday and have it already tore down and being built back up hopefuly by tommorrow they said. So hopefuly this 2nd round with be the last round of issues with my turbo, but yeah the customer service on my end went rather smoothly this time

pizza pig

I Like to Party
Feb 13, 2012
CT
Let's be glad we didn't buy a Ford with a 6.0 cornbinder IH junk engine and it's reputation. Talk about a scam about rated like LB7 injector problems. Hey the owner came in and is waiting to fix any issues that's mannin' up... on this here and in the present that's up to the customer now if they get the message.

I read this like 6 times and it still makes zero sense to me. :roflmao: