Illinois get together

BuckeyeDmax03

Buckeye
May 14, 2013
Normal, Il
trying to survive here. What kind of weather is this? Cold, rain, sun, hot, rain. Changes every 10 minutes. Can't keep a truck clean here. Love the area though. Nice to ride with the windows down in May and not sweat to death. Florida is hot and hotter mostly. Glad to be here.

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
Sitting in the garage roght now drinking a beer after working on trucks all night and grinding on my turbo project. Its beautiful outside. Sooo tired but can't go in away from the peace out here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
Its still In one piece ;) im just doing some beautification before i open her up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

squeaky3

Jan 20, 2013
Pontiac, IL
smokin i know there is a few of us planning on going to byron on june 15th to race at the diesel day up there

but it was been pretty quiet in here lately

i got my brace kit on saturday along with new idler, pitman arm and cv shaft, now to just install my downpipe, egr blocker and lift pump once it gets done

Smokin139

Zombies??
May 2, 2013
Northern IL
smokin i know there is a few of us planning on going to byron on june 15th to race at the diesel day up there

but it was been pretty quiet in here lately

i got my brace kit on saturday along with new idler, pitman arm and cv shaft, now to just install my downpipe, egr blocker and lift pump once it gets done

I would be in, always a good time bullsh***ing about trucks.
I just did all new steering as well, idler arm, pitman arm, cognito braces, idler arm support bracket, and rare parts HD tie rods.

What part of Northern I'll you from?

Mchenry, and driving all over from arlington heights to crystal lake and johnsberg

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I would be in, always a good time bullsh***ing about trucks.
I just did all new steering as well, idler arm, pitman arm, cognito braces, idler arm support bracket, and rare parts HD tie rods.

Mchenry, and driving all over from arlington heights to crystal lake and johnsberg

Not to far from you I'm in Belvidere.I drive thru McHenry all the time to go to lakemoore to get heads ported.Come on out to Byron drag way on June 15th it will be a good time for sure.

Smokin139

Zombies??
May 2, 2013
Northern IL
Will do!
where do you get your heads ported? There is a good machine shop? My dad has a 502 boat motor that needs a rebuild and he doesnt trust anyone around here