Illinois get together

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Wtf is that the albino batman?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I hope you are joking.....

Thats motha ****ing Space Ghost.....kids these days I swear.

You might remember this dumbass show.

whiteranger1.jpg

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
Dude I never watch tv. Never have. Lol and I know that's a power ranger thing. But im not going to call it a power ranger

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Dude I never watch tv. Never have. Lol and I know that's a power ranger thing. But im not going to call it a power ranger

Thought everyone knew Space Ghost lol

Tapeworm it's might morf time power rangers activate.:roflmao:

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
Was listening to a rockford police scanner and over heard they are looking for a white lifted duramax with white topper that smoked out an interection and drifted there truck out into the main road while smoking out a guy on a moped.... anyone know someone that fits this description. I think theres a guy on a moped that wants to shake there hand. He seemed to enjoy it.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
What super hero has a white theme.... the white one will be built before I paint anything more on the red one. And I don't think the tape worm is in any comic books...... and don't even say I could be the semen or sea man or anything male ejaculation related. I can already see it now..... hey! Did you see how fast seamen went last night!!! Uhhh no dude she swallowed. Hahahahaha... but on a serious note. Seriously who has white.

hey Corey got an idea for a super hero for you you could be ArcAngel.Heres a pic of you your room mate and a couple of his buddies.:rofl:

Attachments

• copyImage.jpg
    copyImage.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 12

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Heard it was some kind of Comed or Nicor Truck.

That was the guy in the other white truck front of me in the gas utility truck.:laughing4::laughing4:

That was very impressive mike drifting that big white train perfectly sideways while turning the corner taking up 2 full lanes and the kid on the scooter riding out of the huge cloud of smoke with a big smile on his face and mouthing f*** yea :roflmao::driving:

hrlyguy2

Dec 2, 2011
IL
That was the guy in the other white truck front of me in the gas utility truck.:laughing4::laughing4:

That was very impressive mike drifting that big white train perfectly sideways while turning the corner taking up 2 full lanes and the kid on the scooter riding out of the huge cloud of smoke with a big smile on his face and mouthing f*** yea :roflmao::driving:

:happy2::thumb:

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
The room mate Is no longer he is moving to Florida with the rest of them old queers. So now project duramax town takeover has started. My house is perfect central location for It ;)