Illinois get together

Smokin139

Zombies??
May 2, 2013
Northern IL
woo hoo i sold my snap on bar stools and table i won so now i have some cash to go!!!!

anyone one have any extra suggestions on any last minute things to take care of before i go?

Maybe some spring clamps if you have time? I have had half the clamps for like 2 years now, still in the cabinet...

i usually run half bottle every other fill up, i believe i have another bottle in the backseat to put in when i fill up tonite

gonna bring some tools and a jack to lower the front torsion bars down so i can launch, other than that not sure what else i should do or bring

Can i borrow your jack? :D

I predict 2016 will be a year for milestones....barrack obama will be elected president for a third term or John will fire his truck.....not sure which just yet....

wouldnt that just be great.... 4 MORE years

Mark13

I'm so much cooler online
Dec 6, 2010
Northern, IL
I guess I missed out on seeing this thread. I was at Byron but didn't run, I just stayed hooked to my gooseneck in case my friends Ford broke.

Mark13

Dec 6, 2010
Northern, IL
nice to see you over on here mark

nice to finally see your truck in person, looked killer

I've been here for a while, just never really have anything to post.
Thanks, I wish I would have been able to have it clean and all shined up but things just didn't work out with work and the weather.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I've been here for a while, just never really have anything to post.
Thanks, I wish I would have been able to have it clean and all shined up but things just didn't work out with work and the weather.

I know how it goes, I was there parked on the side lines as well.A broken wire for the lock up box was messing with my tcm and ecm.I had no reverse and the app was messed up and I didn't find it I time to fix it.Good to go now.

What part of Ill you from?

Mark13

Dec 6, 2010
Northern, IL
I know how it goes, I was there parked on the side lines as well.A broken wire for the lock up box was messing with my tcm and ecm.I had no reverse and the app was messed up and I didn't find it I time to fix it.Good to go now.

What part of Ill you from?

You were probably part of the group of trucks on the east side of the track parked between the grand stands and my pickup and gooseneck. We had the blue ez-up tent on the trailer with a 2 tone white and cream crew cab powerstroke that my friend was running. He made 2 passes then had a fuel fitting come loose and we were unable to fix it properly to make more passes. At least it ran to get it up on the trailer to haul it home.

I'm from Woodstock.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
He was was running pretty hard looked like.Wish mine was ready to go.I was parked over across the parking lot against the trees where the return lane is.And yeah I was with that motley crew lol.

I'm In belvidere not to far from you.

Mark13

Dec 6, 2010
Northern, IL
11.76? Wow. Pretty quick for a ford. Any videos? Not to many pull that off

I'll see if I can copy the video from FB and put it here. I have a video on my phone of his first pass in the mid 12's but I didn't take one of his second.

Edit. I can't get it to copy from facebook unless someone can tell me how.

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
He was was running pretty hard looked like.Wish mine was ready to go.I was parked over across the parking lot against the trees where the return lane is.And yeah I was with that motley crew lol.

I'm In belvidere not to far from you.

Motley crew!? I see how it is. Had I not lost three injectors and had better tires ol red would have been running a lot stronger. But it wasn't in the cards. But next time!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

btfarm

you know
Nov 25, 2010
Sandwich, Illinois
Been around a long time. Thought I'd throw my name in. I'm Mike from Sandwich. I go back to the old DP days in '05 with an LLY. Been a moderator at the truck stop for years. Not a big go fast guy because the truck goes 120 mi/day. Doesn't mean I don't follow it with lots of interest though.

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
Been around a long time. Thought I'd throw my name in. I'm Mike from Sandwich. I go back to the old DP days in '05 with an LLY. Been a moderator at the truck stop for years. Not a big go fast guy because the truck goes 120 mi/day. Doesn't mean I don't follow it with lots of interest though.

Welcome mike. Im from earlville originally.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2