prodiesel804

Feb 1, 2013
Ky
i hate that i am 28 and have to get a colonoscopy and hemorrhoids removed.

i hate that i had a nice 02 tdi and hit a deer last night going 60

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I hate those little "christmas trees" on older GM cars that hold the door panels on. One use only in most cases.

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I hate having a tire let down a 1-1/2 mile from the tire shop and a spare tire winch that locked up due to salt/corrosion, causing me to have to drive on said flat and destroying it.
$900 later........new set of tires. :mad::mad:

2013 sucks.

GRNASTY

Feb 17, 2013
I hate that my brother passed away last month. I hate engine detonation and pos headgaskets

mudbuster

Dec 22, 2012
I hate that Tom wasn't on his route today now my package is lost:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Oh and I hate that it wasn't Tom's fault to I can't make fun of him for it;)

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I hate it when management sends brand-new rookies out on my route blind when I have a day off. :doh:
Theres always a lot of f-ups to clean up when I get back. Sounds like I have one already. Be-utiful.

2013 sucks.

Last edited:

plazmamunky

Just A Few Months AWAY
Mar 31, 2013
Wichita, KS McConnell AFB
I hate working mid shift (11pm-7am)
I hate the Current weather in Kansas right now Expecting 3/4" SIZE HAIL :/ really and of course my truck will be outside while im typing this at work.
I HATE My wifes Pregnancy right now all the cravings and Bitchiness
I Hate that I have top wait until June to get my Rims and tires to KS from CA.
I Hate the Koreans. we can all guess Which ones
Hate all the kids drving around with sticker bombed cars and calling it JDM and revving their little gerbles and only go half the speed limit and you cant pass them because they are "Crusin"

plazmamunky

Just A Few Months AWAY
Mar 31, 2013
Wichita, KS McConnell AFB
Don't hate on the shed of doom.

I hate many things

[YOUTUBE]gs6shIbQnxg[/YOUTUBE]

From a Military standpoint its a bit annoying to constantly hear about the tensions going on over there as if there isnt enough men and women of the armed forces dieing every day from ied's and random attacks from the taliban. Were already mobilizing for the worst due to the nuclear threats arising over there. But as history shows it wont be until they act that we will retaliate.

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
From a Military standpoint its a bit annoying to constantly hear about the tensions going on over there as if there isnt enough men and women of the armed forces dieing every day from ied's and random attacks from the taliban. Were already mobilizing for the worst due to the nuclear threats arising over there. But as history shows it wont be until they act that we will retaliate.

Perhaps you need a linky to the "shed of doom" to see what I mean, has nothing to do with politics, military, etc. just a good laugh.:hug:

http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/s...Fail-Fail-to-Build.-What-is-this-I-don-t-even