02duramax

Nov 9, 2008
Yreka Ca
I hate when I'm trying to talk to my kids in the truck and I look back and they got them iPods on.. Then you gotta get there attention before you tell them something.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I hate how salesmen get ya in the office and soiw ya a base price, then ask waht ya want, show ya things that are available, forcing ya to kinda re evaluate what yiu want, then show you the not base price and try and read your face......

I hate that if i built and bought, new, the corbette i want is over 100k

I hate i still want it:D

Last edited:

millerman04

< The Man Cave
Jul 14, 2010
Clearville, Pa
I hate helping people with everything they need help with, and then you dont get the favor returned to ya when you need help. Or going with people to get supplies to build something, and then turn around and them not pay for the materials due to them waiting for you to go with them. What, "Do i need to hold your hand to pay for items"!! :mad:

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I hate helping people with everything they need help with, and then you dont get the favor returned to ya when you need help. Or going with people to get supplies to build something, and then turn around and them not pay for the materials due to them waiting for you to go with them. What, "Do i need to hold your hand to pay for items"!! :mad:

I'm with ya here.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I hate that craigslist has ruined "good deals". And when you actually run into one, you so damn skeptical about it 9/10 times you pass it by.

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
i hate my good friend that owns ferds........this started a while back when he had a crappy lly(comparable to a 6.0 powerstoke)..