Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I hate I have to have surgery on my foot for the 4th time today and have to wait until 4 pm to have it :mad:

I have lost 36 lbs in the last 3 months and I hate I have to stop exercising since I have to be non wait bearing for 6 weeks :cry:

I wonder if I can get her to sew my mouth shut along with my foot :roflmao:

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
I hate I have to have surgery on my foot for the 4th time today and have to wait until 4 pm to have it :mad:

I have lost 36 lbs in the last 3 months and I hate I have to stop exercising since I have to be non wait bearing for 6 weeks :cry:

I wonder if I can get her to sew my mouth shut along with my foot :roflmao:

Good luck today Kat I hope it goes well for you!! I know how you feel... They just put me in a cast this morning.. I hate being in cast & I hate surgery..

Hoosier

Stock is Slow
Mar 27, 2012
Indiana
I hate winter. I'm ready to sit in a tractor all day. I"m tired of being in the shop. I wanna go play in the dirt!:D

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
^^^^ james, my truck is in phoenix for the weekend...... dont make me schedule something

i take back fmy hate for optima batteries..... now that hatred has been geared toward whatever is draining the batteries.!!!!

i hate electrical shit gremlins.
Before any of you punks say something sassy, my truck has been running "perfectly" for the last 5 days!:baby:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Cuz ur not driving it.... duh:D

Try disconnecting the stereo.... trigger wire on my 05 wasn't shutting amp off, sucking batteries down that way.

You still have the bose stuff??

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
^^^^ james, my truck is in phoenix for the weekend...... dont make me schedule something

i take back fmy hate for optima batteries..... now that hatred has been geared toward whatever is draining the batteries.!!!!

i hate electrical shit gremlins.
Before any of you punks say something sassy, my truck has been running "perfectly" for the last 5 days!:baby:

Schedule it big boy! Ill put the beat down on that LBZ in heart beat with "only 500hp". Hell ill even keep the flat bed trailer on the back.

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
I hate when an idiot in a prius or some other hybrid pulls in front of me. And drives slower than shit.

I hate that I can't run those motherf@ckers over (legally).