Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
i hate burritos......for now

Your mouth loves the burrito Joe, it's your gut and azz that hates them :rofl:

i hate guys with trucks with stickers that say lift your truck fat chicks cant climb when we all kno fat chicks give the best mouth hugs

Yeah, but if the trucks lifted, then they don't have to bend over at all to give a mouth hug, really it's in the fat chicks best interest. :D

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
I hate stupid ass people. I hate stupid ass people who are driving and they see someone on the side of the road. They hit their brakes to stop and look to see what's going on. I hate idiots driving and talking on the damn phone.

dmax711

Mar 4, 2011
concord, north carolina
I hate stupid ass people. I hate stupid ass people who are driving and they see someone on the side of the road. They hit their brakes to stop and look to see what's going on. I hate idiots driving and talking on the damn phone.

x2, I have to drive to mass wed and am not looking forward to the drive with all the morons on the road.. It boggles my mind how stupid people are, makes you wonder how anything gets done in this world!

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
x2, I have to drive to mass wed and am not looking forward to the drive with all the morons on the road.. It boggles my mind how stupid people are, makes you wonder how anything gets done in this world!

Have fun with that. Drove to 4wp in Raleigh last weekend. Was nice, no retards on the road. After I got my new shoes. I had to drive back. Holy hell! Freakin idoits everywhere all the way to vb. And had to deal with morons who don't know how to drive in the rain.

I hate idiots that don't know how to or are scared to drive in the rain.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
i hate when my center caps off my wheels go missing thanks to certain color folk

Damn crackers, gettin all high on the meth, they'd steal your used dental floss if it meant some rock:eek:

Sorry to hear about that Joe:( maybe it's time to get some wheels that look good:spit: jk, jk....

I hate cold rainy weather, I hate any of you who don't have to deal with it, and I hate girl scouts knocking on my door @ 10 a.m on Sunday morning trying to sell me cookies when I am on a diet:roflmao: bitches, not the little girls, no, their frowning saddle bag laden moms, I actually felt bad for the little scout and gave her a $5 donation :eek:

I hate empathy too...