Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I hate my damn neighbor .... She accused me of moving the boulders she has in her front yard.... I almost backhanded her! Why the f would I move some 500 lb boulders! She complains about everything... She needs a family or something

She needs a piece of ass; from you.:happy2:

Springer415

slowly gettin' nowhere
Nov 10, 2011
Delton, Mi
I hate that I am getting married in 3 days and I just feel the need to punch everyone I talk to in the face (mainly my boss and soon to be mother in law)!!!

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I hate that I am getting married in 3 days and I just feel the need to punch everyone I talk to in the face (mainly my boss and soon to be mother in law)!!!
I think hating the boss the the mother in law are to big not to have their own thread :rofl:

Best of luck man its trying times for sure right before the wedding,just remember its almost over.

DMAXfirefighter

Not such a FNG
May 9, 2012
West-Central Indiana
I hate all these ****tards that think they should get paid more and more money to sit around and not do their jobs
I hate that my LB7 takes all my money and I can't put any into the LBZ
I hate people that pull over to let me pass and pull out behind me and purposly leave their brights on for the next for the next five miles

SmokinHotLLYGirl

Smoked Out's wife
Jun 14, 2011
Indiana
I hate that people don't think I should know anything about trucks because I'm a girl and that I shouldn't drive a big truck!! I get looks all the time from guys! Its annoying! Yes I am a girl and driving a truck! Whats the big deal?! I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty and work on my (or my husbands) truck!

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I hate that people don't think I should know anything about trucks because I'm a girl and that I shouldn't drive a big truck!! I get looks all the time from guys! Its annoying! Yes I am a girl and driving a truck! Whats the big deal?! I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty and work on my (or my husbands) truck!

Welcome to my world :hug: Don't even get me started ;)

This will really become a HATE thread :roflmao:

JRODS*LB7

Feb 1, 2012
SE Massachusetts

Your hubby is a lucky guy to have a wife that knows cars/trucks !:thumb:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
She needs a piece of ass; from you.:happy2:
That would be the DD version of "The Graduate". :rofl:

I also hate the "TourDeFrance-Lance Armstrong wannabee" bicyclists, who will ignore every traffic law in the books, ignore stop signs, and ride three abreast or in large packs through rolling landscape so nobody can get by them. They do not respect anyone who lives/works in the area they ride through. My delivery area is prime roadways for these elitist snobs. F-ng a-holes.

Yes, this is good therapy. I need to vent now and then, or Id lose my mind.

Last edited:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I hate when people look in my back seat and bitch about the sheep .:confused:

Like doods; get a life, this is normal.:roflmao:

dordtrecht5

Regular Cabs Rock
Jul 21, 2009
Wherever I am working
I hate it when my wife tells me that I need to be more understanding, especially when I understand the situation perfectly. I hate inbred drivers that will not yield to pedestrians when it's a state law and there are big chartreuse signs that say, "yield to pedestrians" in the center line of the street and you're standing at the curb trying to not get ran over. Really?

I like tacos.

Kartmnn

Oct 27, 2011
East Providence RI
I hate when you stop for people on the sidewalk, waiting at the crosswalk, then they wave at you like a a-hole to keep going because they really dont want to cross the street. They need a sign for idiots that dont really want to cross. After having this happen many times, if you dont actively make a move to cross, I will drive on the sidewalk and run you over!

dordtrecht5

Regular Cabs Rock
Jul 21, 2009
Wherever I am working
I hate when you stop for people on the sidewalk, waiting at the crosswalk, then they wave at you like a a-hole to keep going because they really dont want to cross the street. They need a sign for idiots that dont really want to cross. After having this happen many times, if you dont actively make a move to cross, I will drive on the sidewalk and run you over!

ROFL At least you stop! However, with that said, I hate self-righteousness and false humility.

I like tacos.

Last edited:

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
I hate that my ac broke in my house! Can't even sit in my livingroom and play my videargames! At least the one for the bedrooms upstairs works!

I HATE PEOPLE THAT LITTER WITH a PASSion! I'd shove that piece of trash down their throat

I hate that I don't have a toilet like the one in mackin's avatar!!!

Hate hate hate

Last edited:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I hate broads that own trucks as much as I hate dudes who drive Volkswagen Beetles with Sunflowers in the flower holder. :D