Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I hate 18 yr olds whos parents that buy them a diesel

:eek: Then you are going to hate me. I'm giving Allison Wendy to drive when she turns 16...That will be in 2 years. I think she will be safer in some other small POS.

adrenaholc1

Apr 5, 2011
Butler Co. OHIO
I hate cops
I hate laws (especially window tint and front license plate laws)
I hate rules
I hate authority
I hate cancer
I hate addiction
I hate working shift work
I hate working weekends
I hate working two jobs
I hate working 7 days a week
I hate time and $ (cause ill never have enough of either)
And finally I hate my boss for making the last two years of my life hell.
However I love my fiance,family,friends, and reading all the crazy n funny shid on this forum

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I hate lowered mini trucks :D
I hate tube front bumpers :D
I hate TPMS
I hate Lb7 injectors
I hate shortbeds
I hate trucks with gasoline engines

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I hate wiggers! I hate punk ass Losers who wear their ball cap sideways ! I hate punk ass losers who wear their pants down to show their underwear!

I hate fat chicks who wear spandex then a big ass button down shirt. Which reminds me to tell my sister.

I hate old chicks that wear belly shirts! Stretch marks aren't cool on chicks like scars on men!

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I hate fake people! I hate that this thread is running out of gas. I hate to do it but I'm going to have to really stir the pot! Don't make me do it, Your gonna HATE it !!!!!

N_White04076

Feb 1, 2010
Shapleigh Maine
I hate that my rear tires are always bald. I hate that new ones cost so much. And I hate the added drama at work because the idiot sitting next to me hates his penis and is getting a sex change.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
^^^^^ what heck! You better tell that thing of a cowrker that there are better options for people like him....

I hate taxes.... I hate that you pay them from your pay then you pay more tax on whatever you buy.... I hate that

I hate the oil stains on my driveway from leaking hydro boost

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Ya go kick your coworker in the nut sack I hate that I had to tell you that you should have already done it!

I hate truck nutz! I hate that it's going to cost me almost $200 hundred dollars to change my fuel filters and oil in my truck!

I hate to ask but does anyone use Baldwin oil filters? Or should I hate them? Whats the proper hateful number on them? Any you hate'in F-holes know?

I think this is it B1441

Last edited:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I hate myself for asking a tech question. Its the correct one go back to hating.

I hate Obama! I hate the price of diesel fuel. I hate what my wife left out for dinner!

FrankenMax

Mar 30, 2011
Round mountain NV
And I hate the added drama at work because the idiot sitting next to me hates his penis and is getting a sex change.

Drop a note on his desk with a few suggestions on what he could do with the money he’s spending on a vagina. Number one being tell him to get a girlfriend there just as expensive as paying to have on attached only way funner to beat up on (the vagina that is not the girl well you get the point). If that don’t change his mind get him a NRA membership and a gift card for a handle of .357 mouth wash. Lol
<O:p</O:p
I’m cold I know but when I die I’ll be nice and warm.

N_White04076

Feb 1, 2010
Shapleigh Maine
I hate that I pay out the nose taxes as I'm single with no dependents. And trust me Bob aka Kylie isnt going to change it's mind. I think he's the only one in the shop that doesn't drink other then the guys that have to go to AA haha chemical imbalance for sure. And it claims its going to still like girls.... wtf is the point of going after girls when you no longer have a dick? I

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
-I hate that my manager would rather try to be my best friend instead of run our company efficiently
-I hate that my 21yo ex gets back $4000+ on taxes just because she has one kid (and four abortions)
-I hate the one bad cop in our small town who always pulls me over because I'm a white kid driving a Deville (exact words from him)
-I hate how easy beer is to drink yet how hard beer guts are to get rid of
-I hate Prius driver's who think they can get away with brake checking me after I honked at them to point out the light had turned green...