TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
I'll tell you people what I really hate... Gosh damng people with their faces stuck to their
gosh dang phones. I hate that at social events atleast half the people if not more are on their damn phones instead of mingling or doing something, instead they sit there like a lifeless zombie... And eveeytime some dumbass falls asleep at a light it's because theyr on their phone... I've seen people trip slip run into chit because they are too busy on their phone. That's why I don't have a smart phone.... Don't want to end up like zombie.
I know there are plenty of you peolpe that do this chit on this forum

HATE!HATE!Hate!!

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Ur exactly who i am talking about in my post! Ur probably just jealous the girls truck is nicer than urs. :mad:

Woman should be in the kitchen making dinner. If not in the kitchen, then in the laundry room!

Lol! My wife told me the other day that my truck is raggedy so she has been suspended from driving!

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Woman should be in the kitchen making dinner. If not in the kitchen, then in the laundry room!

Lol! My wife told me the other day that my truck is raggedy so she has been suspended from driving!

:roflmao:

So are you sleeping on the couch? :frog:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Ur exactly who i am talking about in my post! Ur probably just jealous the girls truck is nicer than urs. :mad:

Yea you got me. When you figure out sarcasm would you do a load of white clothes I'm out of socks! :roflmao:

You know why there is a window over the kitchen sink don't you? So they can see the lawn needs mowing when they're done with the dishes!

You know what to say to a women with two black eyes don't you? Nothing you already told them twice!

What do you call a women with one black eye? A fast learner!

You know what the three most common words said at the women's shelter don't you? Mom I'm home!

Why do brides wear white? It's good when the dish washer matches the stove and refrigerator!

WanaDmaxsub

Junior Member W/gray hair
Feb 17, 2007
I hate...those clear plastic tubes...that fit on a bottle of gear oil...until you turn it upside down to pour it in the diff and it falls IN the diff:mad:..inside of the diff looked good:baby:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Lets just say if u ever get a woman, i feel sorry for her because obviously u have no respect for them!!!!

He he I've been married for 25 years hunny and I have the utmost respect for women . I also hate any guy that would EVER lay a hand on a women unless it was in self defense IE say unprovoked a kick in the balls!

Above all of that like everyone here I have a mother !

Some how you get lost in the fact that this is satire , a joke, comedy ,having some fun. So if you really think that I have no respect for women you are very naive and foolish. So stop hate'in. :D

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
I hate the fact that I know everyones name on Jerseylicious.

I hate when hockey season ends.

I hate people that drive just below the speed limit on the interestate while I running with the cruise control and when I go to pass they speed up and run beside you then I have to speed up to pass.

I also hate this passionately.

dordtrecht5

Regular Cabs Rock
Jul 21, 2009
Wherever I am working
I hate when women have no sense of humor and they are too feminist to handle a good ribbing. I also hate when people condescend every idea that another person has, as if they know everything and nobody else has an opinion.

I like tacos.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
i hate semi's that "race" each other up a 4 lane road so no one can pass for the next 5 miles and you loose all your momentum :mad:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
HEY Pat has had me barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen twice in the last 14 years :roflmao:

I'm not allowed to cook since we don't live close enough to the fire department :eek::spit:

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA

:woott: my girl just sold her 05 dodge cummins 4x4.. it had a mike L built trans, smarty stacked with a TS mp8, dual feed line , airdog II 165 , leveled on 35s, and she knows how to drive it! she had stuff done to her truck that most guys would give anything for!! i used to love it when guys would ask me about her truck, my reply, "ask her she owns it !" these dumba$$ dudes would still try to ignore her, in turn i would ignore them, she knew every single part that was on her truck! even when the kid who just bought it came to pick it up his dad was trying to ignore my girl, i got pissed, i told him, ask her, its her truck, and it will dust your lmm with her driving it!! lol ... u just cant beat the look on other guys faces when she would smoke them, it was priceless:rofl:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
HEY Pat has had me barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen twice in the last 14 years :roflmao:

I'm not allowed to cook since we don't live close enough to the fire department :eek::spit:

:roflmao:

Not close enough to the fire department! :roflmao:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
:woott: my girl just sold her 05 dodge cummins 4x4.. it had a mike L built trans, smarty stacked with a TS mp8, dual feed line , airdog II 165 , leveled on 35s, and she knows how to drive it! she had stuff done to her truck that most guys would give anything for!! i used to love it when guys would ask me about her truck, my reply, "ask her she owns it !" these dumba$$ dudes would still try to ignore her, in turn i would ignore them, she knew every single part that was on her truck! even when the kid who just bought it came to pick it up his dad was trying to ignore my girl, i got pissed, i told him, ask her, its her truck, and it will dust your lmm with her driving it!! lol ... u just cant beat the look on other guys faces when she would smoke them, it was priceless:rofl:

My wife has driven my 2500 series pick ups when I owned them. Way to scary to let her drive my dually . To wide , constantly running the rear tire over gutters being to afraid to drive near the center line in the road.

I see lots of chicks driving dually's with big ass horse trailers around here. To stay on topic I hate that! :roflmao: