MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I too hate the little bastards or old bastards for that matter that DON'T undertand what " Yield to pedestrians IN the crosswalk " means!

It doesn't mean yield to those still in the store shopping,not the ones that come out the door and be line to the road,doesn't mean those standing on the curb,doesn't mean those stepping off the curb while I'm driving by! WHAT IT ****-ING MEANS IS SOMEONE IS IN THE CROSSWALK BEFORE I"M AT THE CROSSWALK DON'T RUN THEM OVER!!!!

I'm so sick of people that think just because they want to cross I have to stop and let the cross ,yield to them. Means if they are IN the crosswalk yield !

Really chaps my ass you should see the niglets at the mall! :mad:

baggedLB7

Goer
May 1, 2011
Utah
I hate that my car got broken into and the stereo stolen a while back.

I hate my neighbor for coming up to me the next day and say he watched them steal my stereo and didnt call me or the cops or even try to yell out the window at them.

I hate how the same neighbor will call the cops on me for makeing noise after 10 welding my garauge with the doors closed on saturday nights and tell the cops that he came over to ask me to be quiet even though he has never said a word to me about noise.

I hate that I havent put my fist through my neighbors face for the problems he has caused me and other neighbors around.

I hate how he would sue me and have me thrown in jail if I did that.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I hate that my ac broke in my house! Can't even sit in my livingroom and play my videargames! At least the one for the bedrooms upstairs works!

I hate that I don't have a toilet like the one in mackin's avatar!!!

Hate hate hate

I think in real life Mackin uses a bidette.:angel::D

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
I hate when I DO yield at a crosswalk how traffic almost a$*holes me because they don't understand why I stopped.

Also hate how half the time it takes to install an Allison is just fiddling with the converter bolts.

Pony Express

Back on the road
Dec 30, 2010
Southern CT
I HATE PEOPLE THAT LITTER WITH a PASSion! I'd shove that piece of trash down their throat

Amen.
When I got hunting in state forest the garbage I see is all caesar salad dressing packets and empty chai/latte/frappuccino cups (what freakin hunter eats caesar salad and washes it down with chai latte). Next hippie who tells me that hunters destroy the environment is going to get a bloody nose, which he'll probably wipe up with an organic 100% hemp french-woven tammy cloth and then toss that on the ground.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Hating people that litter is a good thing ,can't be said enough I hate people that litter!!

I've seen people just walking down the street opening up a package lets say ,so we're clear on WHO I see, of watermelon seeds ,if there is such a thing, fried chicken and grape soda and just drop the garbage while walking ,walking past city waste receptacles mind you! You seriously want to just run them over and patch a pot hole.

Most crackers ,so I'm not stereo-typing, I see littering toss shit out of their cars. The crap I pick up at times around my house range from dunkin donuts,MacDonalds and I've even picked up a condom package. Real nice pigs out there! :mad:

I wonder if the cops would run a DNA check if I found a loaded condom to find the perp? :D

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
My shop is just far enough from the nearest store to finish off a 40. I clean up bottles and cans in my driveway every Monday morning. I may camp out one Saturday night and shoot tires. It would be a good challenge, anyone else in? I'll buy food beer and bullets! Alright whose in I'm f'n doin it tonight!

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
My shop is just far enough from the nearest store to finish off a 40. I clean up bottles and cans in my driveway every Monday morning. I may camp out one Saturday night and shoot tires. It would be a good challenge, anyone else in? I'll buy food beer and bullets! Alright whose in I'm f'n doin it tonight!

If I was closer I'd be there :thumb:

Trotorx2

Sep 21, 2006
Beaumont, Texas
I hate people that drive just below the speed limit on the interestate while I running with the cruise control and when I go to pass they speed up and run beside you then I have to speed up to pass.

Trotorx2

Sep 21, 2006
Beaumont, Texas

Sit out there with a paintball gun and nail them when they open the window to throw it out!