lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
I hate stupidity!

I hate that the hard working America is supporting the people on welfare that do drugs and get away with it! I feel we should do drug test to be on welfare. If not sorry about your luck. Go bum from someone else. I'm all for helping people but when they abuse the system it kills me!

I hate that my truck has rust on it some places.

I hate listening to people talk about their trucks making smoking out the road!

I hate people that lie about what's done to their trucks so it looks better.

I hate that my neighbor only mows her grass once a month (it's 7 acres).

I hate lazy coworkers who make WAY more money then me.

I could keep going but this is a start.

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
I hate I have been forced self employed for a year now!!! I miss my job, I miss my friends at my job. I hate that I see they are hiring now for a LOT less than I was being payed even though I offered to take a pay cut when times got tough. I hate I got a sizable raise the week before I was let go, I don't want to be on the farm any more, its feast or fammon.

I hate winters coming, I hate our president and the entire house and senate. I hate myself for screwing things up with my old lady after 6 years. I hate I have so little to not hate any more:mad:

LbzDMax07

Dec 16, 2013
PA
I hate all the morons that tune their truck and think it converts it to "race truck" status and roll coal by every other diesel around. Makes the diesel owners with common sense look bad
Also hate driving the cavalier daily to keep the miles down on my truck

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I hate that it has been over 2 years since I last drove my LBZ. I also hate the 11mpg at 75mph my Titan gets towing my small atv trailer with only one quad on it!!

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
^^^^^^^that blows the big one.

I've been seeing a lot of duramax's with their tow mirrors extended...... WITH NO TRAILER.!

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
SUCKS i gotta wait til Christmas to mount this but that was the rule when the GF bought it.

35be9040fdafbcf0d379c0d4a19178d0.jpg

JDT4430

Jul 29, 2014
I hate that the body panels on these newer trucks are so thin and bend when you look at them wrong.