bigmackmiller

Nov 30, 2008
Kokomo, IN
I hate how people are jerks on tdiclub . com when I ask a question. It's not the same as the truck forums.:banghead:

For real, what a bunch of tree huggers over there.
On top of that I would like to add the EPA to the list for anything they have to do with diesel, or the Import/Export of Oil :hifinger:, and GM for what ever reason they decided to totally kill/eliminate any type of worthwhile tuning for their LML ecm's

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
I hate making beer runs at 9am. Shoulda bought it last night.....mmmm beeah for bwekfast. Goes good on cheerios.

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
Oh yeah I hate politically correctness! If someone says something another person doesn't like well tough shit, deal with it.

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I hate over eating.
I hate being a 30 year old college student.
I that it when my doorbell rings, my dog barks, every time!
I hate having a bunch of stuff I WANT to do I can't because I am too busy with stuff I HAVE to do, pretty soon I will be too old to enjoy those things I want to do.
I hate political parties.
I hate that people won't vote for Romney because he is Mormon, and won't vote for Obama because he is black.
I hate home reno.
I hate working on my own truck because I work on everyone else's, everyday.

ahh I feel better now.
:thumb:

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I hate that Joe cooks carne asada so well that I eat too much of it.. Is that better buddy?

I hate that Wes let me try that margarita drink and now I want to buy a case of it.:woott:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
I hate that Joe cooks carne asada so well that I eat too much of it.. Is that better buddy?

I hate that Wes let me try that margarita drink and now I want to buy a case of it.:woott:

I finished off that 12 pack.... and 22 more coors banquet beers.... and then 6 peroni's at San Genarro...then 5 more Coors on the way home.....

I like beer and carne asada...and those Lime-aritas are addicting:D