whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
So drink with me...... time to man up teabags :D

Btw, im stocking up for this weekend.....i ain't driving, therefore i shall be drinking. Whose joining?? :D

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
I hate when you don't get a clean break... And you have to wipe your ass until it bleeds to get all the crap off.

jc1843

Sep 27, 2009
So Calf
I hate election time-- where the liars promise shit that they cannot deliver. And the "His under ware is dirtier than mine". :eek:

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
I hated the h&s crAppy event on the 22nd.... So unorganized. Too many brahs' there. My hats bill wanted to flatten by itself

Operator1

Nov 20, 2009
NC
i hate that stock motor quick list thread!!!

You mean the "Top 25 daily driver, all factory components installed in factory location, 7000 lb minimum, DOT tires, full interior, glovebox full of tampons, 5 references required from forum members with at least 1000 posts each, no vans allowed, noone faster than me allowed thread? Yeah that one is a real cocktail sausage festival. I hate this hurricane. I also hate raincoats. Those two things are really working against me today.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I hated the h&s crAppy event on the 22nd.... So unorganized. Too many brahs' there. My hats bill wanted to flatten by itself

I like that post buddy! Honestly made me laugh. However I feel compelled to ask... What would have made it better? More LBZ driving, taco style cowboy hat wearing, mustache ridden, alligator skin pointy boot wearing caballeros?

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
You mean the "Top 25 daily driver, all factory components installed in factory location, 7000 lb minimum, DOT tires, full interior, glovebox full of tampons, 5 references required from forum members with at least 1000 posts each, no vans allowed, noone faster than me allowed thread? Yeah that one is a real cocktail sausage festival. I hate this hurricane. I also hate raincoats. Those two things are really working against me today.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
I like that post buddy! Honestly made me laugh. However I feel compelled to ask... What would have made it better? More LBZ driving, taco style cowboy hat wearing, mustache ridden, alligator skin pointy boot wearing caballeros?

now if those kind of people were running the show id have some racist chit to say....but i wont:D

Oct 2, 2012
Douglasville Ga
I hate being sick, coughing all night, still having to go to work after it all, and coming home and still feeling like sh*t even after 4 days of meds that dont seem to be working.

2004 Lb7