wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo
I hate that awkward moment when someone is waving from a distance an you wave back only to find out they were waving at somebody behind you. :confused:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I hate my supervisors and office politics. My job is awesome except for the 20 minutes in the AM.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I hate that the Allison has been behind the Duramax for 11 years and we're still hearing that ATS is still having problems! You would have thunk that they would have taken enough Suncoast transmissions apart to have it perfect by now! Talk about stubborn

I'd a thunk that they would just buy full built Suncoast transmissions paint them purple and mark up the price 20% and call it a day!

I hate that! :D

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
I hate all them TeaBaggers that feel the need to post 100 times a day on facebook.... Nobody gives a chit what you do every 10 minutes!!! I don't have a facebook anymore but just the thought of TeaBaggers posting so god damn much makes me horny....

And I hate that mackin has abandoned me :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

warpspeed

Shadetree
Feb 10, 2012
Ohio
I hate being on hold for technical support, idiots in fords that think they have to smoke out every truck on the road, people on there cell phones, speelimits less than 75, white trash that thinks its cool to be redneck.....

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I hate that after only 1 week of being a member of DD, i want to spend like 20k more on my truck :eek:and am looking into egr delete, sticks and twin on my 11' tdi golf:thumb:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I hate all them TeaBaggers that feel the need to post 100 times a day on facebook.... Nobody gives a chit what you do every 10 minutes!!! I don't have a facebook anymore but just the thought of TeaBaggers posting so god damn much makes me horny....

And I hate that mackin has abandoned me :mad:

I hate that you hate that you think I have abandoned you! Not a chance! Got caught up in hate'in work last week. Also I'd hate for anyone to think I'm a teabagger posting so much hate in one thread.

I hate last week I seen that tool again in that Furd with those over grown stacks and didn't have the opportunity to snap a picture to share with you all! :mad:

New week new hates!

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
I hate people that have 06 lly's and say they have a lly..... Please reffer to them as lbz's and avoid confusing the folk that prob think it's that piece o crap 4.5-05 lly:D

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I hate that it's a 100 degrees here in Connecticut and I didn't fix my AC in my truck a year ago! Also when it is working I hate to use it as it makes the clutch fan run,makes the truck run hotter, and robs power! :mad:

Can't it be 75 degrees and breeze?