Trotorx2

Sep 21, 2006
Beaumont, Texas
I hate when it's 90 degrees out and I go to drive my truck after it has sat all night and the fan clutch is engaged and the truck is roaring and everyone stops and looks at me wondering what is wrong with my truck

jmbcary44

Jul 20, 2011
FT Drum NY
I hate the fact that I get leave Afghanistan just in time for winter in NY....damn, can I get some decent weather this year please

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
I hate that self employment tax is so much higher than if I was an employee
I hate that credit scores take so long to get higher but will drop in a heartbeat for a negative report
I hate that fuel prices are like credit scores but opposite in direction, one small thing like a camel fart in the middle east raises the price but the barrel drops & the damn price takes weeks to drop
I hate limp wristed people
I ****in hate the NY Yankees & yankee fans that hate the red sox

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I hate salesmen that claim an LBZ will go 300,000 miles without one issue or problem. then when you call their bluff, they try to make you look dumb :confused::mad:. yeah that didnt work

heres the great convo i had with a salesman yesterday tryin to help my buddy pick up a LBZ:

Salesman: Yeah but you gotta remember, for the price your getting a truck that will go 300,000 miles trouble free!
me: Well his 08 5.3 1500 out there will go 300,000 with the right maintance as well
Salesman: No it wont, not like a diesel
me: i can tell you two things right off the bat he will have to fix/replace before 300,000. wheel bearings and idler/pitman arm
Salesman: Well thats news to me! we hardly ever hear about something like that coming up
me: really, well i guess you need to be more in touch with your techs back there cause they know exactly what im talking about
Salesman: Well im in constant communication with my techs back there so im sure i would have heard of these such issues
me: well that was a flate out lie (i turn to my buddy), if he cant do the price you want lets go cause he obviously cant take being wrong and know how to spin it around to make a sale out of a maintence package.

They never came to the price he wanted and the salesman left with hands shaking, im sure from anger cause i wasnt puttin up with his BS :mad:. cracked me up after though :D

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I hate that I tried to save a few bucks and bought lightly used 40% over injector nozzles. Then after sitting for a few months I decided to have them put in and only once we removed the old nozzles did we realize 1 of the new nozzles was frozen!!! So I had to overnight nozzles from DDP to the guy who is installing them. Essentially I hate my poor judgement on buying used injector parts.

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
I hate fixing blown brake lines
I hate how some dickbag engineer decided to put the ABS module where it is so the rear brake line fitting is such a bitch to get to
I hate the GM penny pinchers that cheaped out on not using SS brake lines
I hate the Mass highway dept. for making the sanders run calcium chloride all the time & not just for extreme cold temps

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
SOOOO much hate here today. Just want to make note that all the hate blew up after Joe left, after Bri Bri talked James to slam his truck-so to make all right in the world we need Joe back, James to stay heterosexual and keep his lift, and to ban bri bri

TDFDiesel

I'm That Guy
Jan 6, 2011
Mesa, AZ
SOOOO much hate here today. Just want to make note that all the hate blew up after Joe left, after Bri Bri talked James to slam his truck-so to make all right in the world we need Joe back, James to stay heterosexual and keep his lift, and to ban bri bri

I second the notion to ban Bri Bri and not lower James's truck.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I hate neighbors that let their dogs defecate in my yard, and walk away
i hate my daughters dirtbag boyfriend she is using only to get what she wants from us
I hate dips that think dodges are gods gift, and tell me about it just cause my truck is on stands awaiting a built trans to be installed, said dip couldnt afford, wouldnt know what to look for, definitely couldn't install it but acts like his chit dont stink cuz his truck "aint never broke before"
i hate that i say it was a "planned failure" as i knew a 230+ hp tune could smoke a stock trans in one pass, and i get "makin excuses for duramax crap"
I hate even more this dip will never have the balls to shut up and drive his amazing dodge harder than a grandma