Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
Seems to be lots of hate floating around DD lately, so instead of spreading my hate in every thread, I will just start a thread.

I hate lb7's,lly's (specially red ones), lml's.... Trucks that are faster than mine
I hate ford, dodge, and I hate Borg Warner turbos , that includes turbos that are smaller than 74.7mm! I hate dumbass questions! I hate Obama, I hate 15" wheels and tires that are narrower than 13.5" . I hate bumper guards... I hate reading Colts post(they never make any sense) I hate dynos. I hate chrome molding! I hate lowere trucks , I hate ats and industrial injection... I hate compund and triple turbos

I could keep going.... Now I only feel like posting positive stuff to help contribute and edumacate our people!

Post if you have anything on your chest!:D

Hey now,.. your mom doesn't seem to hate it so much ;)

I hate stock bottoms ends...and that they're not as good as a 20 year old dodge:mad:

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I hate getting so angry, i break my own stuff.
I hate that every fast food place thinks it's new and cool to put avacado on everything!
I hate that my dog ate some decorative rock in my back yard and we had to spend a breifcase of money to get her fixed up.
I am also starting to hate working on these fawking trucks, period! Any make, any model.

dordtrecht5

Regular Cabs Rock
Jul 21, 2009
Wherever I am working
I hate the quick stores that aren't so quick. I hate someone that lies and will not acknowledge his lie even though you caught him. I hate a boss that says, "I've done it all, and better than everyone else." I hate a boss that will not concede to his workers simply because he has more authority. I hate douche bag safety people (OSHA) that point and tell you you're doing something wrong, and then have no idea how to do it right.

I hate being right all the time about the things that I hate.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
I hate people that have 06 lly's and say they have a lly..... Please reffer to them as lbz's and avoid confusing the folk that prob think it's that piece o crap 4.5-05 lly:D

Hey lay off the lilly's or i'll throw a whole tool box of tools in your intake... I am in town you know:lildevil::hug:

dordtrecht5

Regular Cabs Rock
Jul 21, 2009
Wherever I am working
Among the several things that I hate about convenience stores is when I walk up to register and the goof ball is on the phone talking with one if her friends about what she did last night. No greeting, no saying how much you owe, just a ****ing stare like, "are you going to give me your money, or am I going to have to pull it out your hand!" All the while, holding that goddamn phone to her ear. Just makes me want to flip the bird, toss the display of 5-Hour Energy to the floor and walk out. Maybe she'd pick it up after she got off her phone.

Last edited:

PAT

EASY DAY
Aug 21, 2011
your back yard
I hate duralast tools, batteries and commercials. I hate how people say that obesity is a disease. It's not.

I hate that first bowl movement after eating an excessive amount of hot shit the day before.