MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I hate this F'n state I live in! They're F'n crooks! Here I have a LLC and have to pay a entity tax to be registered with the state. It's nothing new I have been paying it since it started in 2002 if I recall.

This year my secretary was out and it didn't get paid so they received it by the 15 th , I figured BFD well it is because today in the mail the male chicken aka Cock lolly pop eating, aka Suckers sent me a bill for $50 bucks plus $3 dollars interest for a $250 dollar tax! What a bunch of robbing sons of bitches! I HATE this state!:mad:

SmokinHotLLYGirl

Smoked Out's wife
Jun 14, 2011
Indiana
He he I've been married for 25 years hunny and I have the utmost respect for women . I also hate any guy that would EVER lay a hand on a women unless it was in self defense IE say unprovoked a kick in the balls!

Above all of that like everyone here I have a mother !

Some how you get lost in the fact that this is satire , a joke, comedy ,having some fun. So if you really think that I have no respect for women you are very naive and foolish. So stop hate'in. :D

Sorry just get irritates when it comes to that. Guess i dont want guys to think
Im just another dumb girl!

trinidiesel

Jun 5, 2009
here i go

I hate Toronto Roads
I hate the TTC
I hate East Indian drivers
I hate Civics,corollas, Fords, Dodge.
I hate that cops pull me over for looking to young.
I hate Diesel prices(1.22L)
I hate that no one in toronto can mod a Diesel properly.
I hate running out of smokes while driving in traffic.
I hate Liberial idiots in my City that think to raise taxes solve problems.
and i just hate Ontario. :mad:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Back on topic, I hate it when I talk diesel and my wife rolls her eyes.

My wife used to do that, too. When she finally realized I wasnt going to give it up, she stopped fighting me about it. I know the exact moment she changed her mind, too. :rofl:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
I hate fords. My bonestock pile of steaming horsecrap worktruck decided to take a dump.... have i ever said i really f#%$ing hate fords!!!!!!!

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
sparky plugs didnt fix her Wes?

i hate when people use words like "epic" or "dope", or cussing just to cuss, totally effing annoying.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I seen a hate this morning on the way to work.

Now people have said that I'm over compensating a short coming based on the size of the truck that I drive. I say stop peaking over the urinal wall you fag.

What do you say to the people that drive big trucks (dually) that put enormous dual chrome stacks on a F350 dually? I have seen SMALLER stacks ,I shit you not, on 18 wheelers. I hate that it looks dumb!!!!

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Sorry just get irritates when it comes to that. Guess i dont want guys to think
Im just another dumb girl!

It's all good

For the most part we're just a bunch of guys here hanging out learning and shooting the breeze ,goofing off. Theres nothing wrong with chicks girls women what ever driving trucks not with me anyway.

I do prefer the city chicks over the farm chicks. Farm chicks are OK as long as they don't have cow shit under their finger nails. I'm also a little intimidated perhaps scared of those "hand milking" farm help chicks as the have bigger hands then me. Although your in for one hell of a hand job I'd imagine up in the hay barn ,not that I'd know anything about that. :roflmao:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
It's all good

For the most part we're just a bunch of guys here hanging out learning and shooting the breeze ,goofing off. Theres nothing wrong with chicks girls women what ever driving trucks not with me anyway.

I do prefer the city chicks over the farm chicks. Farm chicks are OK as long as they don't have cow shit under their finger nails. I'm also a little intimidated perhaps scared of those "hand milking" farm help chicks as the have bigger hands then me. Although your in for one hell of a hand job I'd imagine up in the hay barn ,not that I'd know anything about that. :roflmao:

Speaking of hate; your old girlfriend Jenn is back at DP flirting around again.:coolspot:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Speaking of hate; your old girlfriend Jenn is back at DP flirting around again.:coolspot:

Ewwww ,no way!! She's Nasty with all her family husband boyfriend beating go back to him BS. Stupid

Wasn't she after Juice if I recall? Nonetheless she might be a rule breaker about hitting! LOL I couldn't stand her then she posted those pictures of herself,wheres that puke emotion.