Info: Guess who got unbanned on CompD at least for a while

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
True. Why the ban Mr. CompD moderator?

They like pressing that button, dont let them fool you, getting under their skin is easy, i was banned a couple years back, for making fun of them for putting Drew (a 14 year old at the time) in his place on this forum, they thought they were badass or something for doing it:rofl:. So i was banned from there for something i said on this forum. Id say i got under someones skin.:D

Last edited:

Dalpilot

Jun 5, 2008
Well actually we were supposed to leave at 8:45, but got delayed to 10:00 now delayed again to 10:45. You guys keep saying we banned Pat and took away his voice. Did you not read the reply to why he got banned????? Maybe you should. I came over here after seeing that Pat had used my name in this thread earlier. WHat facts have I not answered from Pat? The 1/8th mile has been beat to death, and no matter what anyone ever tells you guys your gonna believe its a conspiracy. Look at the title of this thread? Now who is going where to stir the pot? :cool2:

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
Well actually we were supposed to leave at 8:45, but got delayed to 10:00 now delayed again to 10:45. You guys keep saying we banned Pat and took away his voice. Did you not read the reply to why he got banned????? Maybe you should. I came over here after seeing that Pat had used my name in this thread earlier. WHat facts have I not answered from Pat? The 1/8th mile has been beat to death, and no matter what anyone ever tells you guys your gonna believe its a conspiracy. Look at the title of this thread? Now who is going where to stir the pot? :cool2:

Ummm.... go back and re-read the thread. Also, read the thread on your site. Better yet, get someone that doesn't know you or Pat to read the two threads. You have no idea just what conspiracy you portray.

Ya, go to work.

Last edited:

Dalpilot

Jun 5, 2008
I don't have time, I am too busy trying to get under your skin. LOL Are you gonna be at the race in Dallas on April 10?

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV

So is Pat banned again or not over on compD? I need to hop over there and check the theads of interest.

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
Mike, are you by chance gonna be at the Dallas Race Apr 10?

I have no idea. I'm going to do good to get my truck together by our May 1st planned meet here local. Lots of changes and lots more fabrication.... Plus an engine. However, I do have week or two long trip to California planned.....

Under my skin???? You have no idea what I would be like under your skin. I've got plenty of skin so you would do well.

Last edited:

Dalpilot

Jun 5, 2008
You should try, its a lot more fun to make fun of someone you know. I'll be the guy chasing down headgasket issues on a black Ranger. Swing by and have a beer... but stay the hell away from my toes. :eek:

Dalpilot

Jun 5, 2008
Maybe your planes delayed cause the line mechanics are giving your seat a good coating of skydrol.:D

Nah, apparently management has decided we don't need mechanics at out stations anymore. I mean nothing ever breaks in an outstation right??? Planes still on its way from NYC.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Nah, apparently management has decided we don't need mechanics at out stations anymore. I mean nothing ever breaks in an outstation right??? Planes still on its way from NYC.

Oh nice, imagine that, management making there "intelligent" money saving decisions. Im sure they thought it through it they will be more efficient that way.:rofl:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Maybe your planes delayed cause the line mechanics are giving your seat a good coating of skydrol.:D

I heard the pilots refuse to take off because the airport won't cut the runway length in half!!

Last edited:

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Only if the guests of the airline will pay for the parts can we take off on full track. Start an offering plate around bus n 1st class, they have more $$$. LOL