Info: Guess who got unbanned on CompD at least for a while

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I see I have become Dennis Perry's new target at compD. I haven't posted there in 2 years.:rofl: Maybe he should worry more about getting Caged Fairy to make a pass at the strip. Maybe he shouldn't let the same people that painted the truck and installed the ghetto wheels tune it also. :eek:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
I see I have become Dennis Perry's new target at compD. I haven't posted there in 2 years.:rofl: Maybe he should worry more about getting Caged Fairy to make a pass at the strip. Maybe he shouldn't let the same people that painted the truck and installed the ghetto wheels tune it also. :eek:

:link:

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks

Mike isn't that the hideous thing that was in Diesel Power a while back? Looks like a rainbow threw up on it...besides who even uses TS products anymore?

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Mike isn't that the hideous thing that was in Diesel Power a while back? Looks like a rainbow threw up on it...besides who even uses TS products anymore?

I was going to test a TS Dmax product back in 2004 when I was doing LLY Tuner Shootout testing, but it had the wrong electrical connector on it (prototype) so I sent it back. That's the last I heard of their Dmax stuff.

In 6 years of testing, tuning, racing, and watching Dmax stuff on hundreds of trucks, that's the only time I ever saw a TS Dmax product.

I imagine if it worked well, I probably would have seen more of it. Who knows? In the same time frame, I've seen 100 Banks-equipped trucks or more. Maybe that's why Dennis has such a hardon for Gale and crew?

I avoid relating the quality of a product to the personalities though. It might work very well, I really can't say.

I'll ask Dennis if he wants me to test his latest Dmax offering next time I hit the dyno. I'll call it the Flying Pig test ...

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com

Gotta admit that is looks more like an Escalade owned by a crack dealer from Oakland than a racecar, but to each their own.

But it gives him more opportunities for magazine coverage:

• Gay Lifestyles
  • Dub Magazine
  • Rap Starz
  • National Lampoon
  • Boy's Life
  • Ebony
  • Ripley's Believe It or Not
  • High Times
  • etc.

Last edited:

maxaholic

Dec 6, 2008
Central, Texas
I find it funny that Dennis compares himself to scheid. This is in his sig.

"I am the Electronic Version of Dan Scheid."

I gaurantee he knows no more about diesels than my 15yr old sister. Sure as hell doesn't come close to dan scheid.

maxaholic

Dec 6, 2008
Central, Texas
I almost bet that all there "chips" only cost about $6 dollars to make. Atleast that's what has been fed down the grapevine.

Last edited:

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
I don't care who ya are thats funny

Gotta admit that is looks more like an Escalade owned by a crack dealer from Oakland than a racecar, but to each their own.

But it gives him more opportunities for magazine coverage:

• Gay Lifestyles
  • Dub Magazine
  • Rap Starz
  • National Lampoon
  • Boy's Life
  • Ebony
  • Ripley's Believe It or Not
  • etc.

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008
I still read CompD (at least the tech forums) and enjoy the tech content posted by the Dodge hotrodders and Ford hotrodders. There are a lot of smart racers over there.

I try to avoid reading the rest (sometimes I cave in) because it's depressing:

Like Timmy trying to stop a racetrack from being built in his community.

Or huge threads titled "I hate: XXXX", or "Why the New Members on this site SUCK".

WTF? Why aren't the moderators shiit-canning those threads instead? Oh, because they are the ones who start them...

so in other words, compd is run kinda like the us government. they do as they want, but nobody else is to do what they do? the moderators are kinda like the news media, nothing wrong ever happens because their all in the tank with them. i got it now...

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Crap, they locked me out of there again. Anyone give me the Cliff Notes?

Someone blew up a stock tranny and wanted to know where to get it built.
Someone else suggested sending it to Mike L.
Well your buddy Diesel Tech said that he wouldn't send it across the country and mentioned Keith's Nastygirl truck blew up after 5 passes trying to discredit Mike L's achievements and competence in being able to build high hp transmissions.
Then there is a bunch of Dodge trannies suck, Allisons rock, Suncoast sux, suncoast is the best going on.
Then Perry compared you and Mike L. to sherrif Beauford T.Justice and his son with the two of you riding around SoCal with Mike L. holding your hat on!!:spit:
Then D.Ennab whoever he is made a comment about taking advice from a couple clowns that can't build ally's worth a damn Orange Crush's name was thrown out there as a truck with a POS Ally in it and calling D Perry a useless dumbass to sum it all up.

Your usually crap that goes on over there.

Last edited:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
so in other words, compd is run kinda like the us government. they do as they want, but nobody else is to do what they do? the moderators are kinda like the news media, nothing wrong ever happens because their all in the tank with them. i got it now...

It's not all their staff, nor is it all the vendors.

Many still believe in what the board stands for. It's actually a minority that comprise TFC.

Last edited:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Someone blew up a stock tranny and wanted to know where to get it built.
Someone else suggested sending it to Mike L.
Well your buddy Diesel Tech said that he wouldn't send it across the country and mentioned Keith's Nastygirl truck blew up after 5 passes trying to discredit Mike L's achievements and competence in being able to build high hp transmissions.
Then there is a bunch of Dodge trannies suck, Allisons rock, Suncoast sux, suncoast is the best going on.
Then Perry compared you and Mike L. to sherrif Beauford T.Justice and his son with the two of you riding around SoCal with Mike L. holding your hat on!!:spit:
Then D.Ennab whoever he is made a comment about taking advice from a couple clowns that can't build ally's worth a damn Orange Crush's name was thrown out there as a truck with a POS Ally in it and calling D Perry a useless dumbass to sum it all up.

Your usually crap that goes on over there.

Jackie Gleason is a classic comedian. Certainly no insult.

Who would Dennis be? Sally Fields?

"People really LIKE ME!!!" :spit:

Last edited: