Going for tens in the zf. (Mission Accomplished!!!)

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
I hope to high heavens you break the record with a stock engine! That'll make it that much better. Praying for your motor to hold together!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I hope to high heavens you break the record with a stock engine! That'll make it that much better. Praying for your motor to hold together!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

We're hoping for Jesse klennon numbers on the time slip. I hope it hold as well. This Thing probably never sees under 3300 rpm so it's gonna be as safe as it can be while being totally unsafe lol

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
jesse, your positive leads are freakin me out man! you gunna put some heat shrink on them? also, to be legal, the battery cut off must cut power from the alternator as well so when they flip that switch, the truck dies. If the alternator can back feed the system, it will keep running.

The lack of heat shrink was making my OCD twitch...:spit:

For the love of God Jesse, go by a 4' piece of heat shrink and get er done!:D

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Almost there.
picture.php

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
Vendor/Sponsor
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Looking good brother, keep it up!!! I love these stock motor projects, they just keep amazing everyone with what was thought to not be possible is actually possible(All though not guaranteed!) I got an email tonight that we sent a stock motor full weight ccsb LMM with a Stg2R and big injectors and spray and it ran a 7.1@94mph last night...:D

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Looking good brother, keep it up!!! I love these stock motor projects, they just keep amazing everyone with what was thought to not be possible is actually possible(All though not guaranteed!) I got an email tonight that we sent a stock motor full weight ccsb LMM with a Stg2R and big injectors and spray and it ran a 7.1@94mph last night...:D
Honestly if it let go of probably drop another stocker in it lol. I don't sweat the engine at all. Not guaranteed but I feel good about it. Actually makes me want to do the same setup on the daily. Mark is the man! I may not be the fastest zf or stock engine right now but this is the most fun truck I've ever been in. Never fails to suprise me just how hard it pulls after driving the daily. Just so rowdy.

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
Vendor/Sponsor
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Honestly if it let go of probably drop another stocker in it lol. I don't sweat the engine at all. Not guaranteed but I feel good about it. Actually makes me want to do the same setup on the daily. Mark is the man! I may not be the fastest zf or stock engine right now but this is the most fun truck I've ever been in. Never fails to suprise me just how hard it pulls after driving the daily. Just so rowdy.

Not going to lie, I had some of the most fun with my truck rocking a stock motor. Soon as I get my 9 sec pass and 173mph 1/2mile pass it will go back to a stock motor and I'll move on to my rail car project for good. I really want that record so if you all want to help me get there I'm definitely not too proud to take donations towards getting it going!:hug:

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Not going to lie, I had some of the most fun with my truck rocking a stock motor. Soon as I get my 9 sec pass and 173mph 1/2mile pass it will go back to a stock motor and I'll move on to my rail car project for good. I really want that record so if you all want to help me get there I'm definitely not too proud to take donations towards getting it going!:hug:
I think there are a bunch of people who aren't to proud lol. I know I'm not, but it's funny how fast you can go for not near what people sink into some of these trucks if your fine with a gamble and having a seperate daily and not to proud to hack one up lol

Dallas S

Jun 17, 2009
Alberta
I think there are a bunch of people who aren't to proud lol. I know I'm not, but it's funny how fast you can go for not near what people sink into some of these trucks if your fine with a gamble and having a seperate daily and not to proud to hack one up lol

Gamble? I think the real gamble is the fully built motor trucks. Most fun I’ve had is the “stock” vehicles. 11 sec stock motor dmax trucks, XJ’s Lincoln locked on 33’s, it’s always fun to go play. It’s all about fun.

Jessi, this is a grear build to watch. I love the fun you have with this thing! Good luck!

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
I'm with you Jessie, my RCSB is rocking a totally stock 5.3 on 13 pounds and is pushing over 500 rwhp. It's soo much fun, it runs great and gets good mileage to boot. If she blows it's getting another stock motor with just dod and amf delete. The fun to value is what I'm looking for...

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I'm with you Jessie, my RCSB is rocking a totally stock 5.3 on 13 pounds and is pushing over 500 rwhp. It's soo much fun, it runs great and gets good mileage to boot. If she blows it's getting another stock motor with just dod and amf delete. The fun to value is what I'm looking for...

I hear you my truck isn't cheap but in comparison to some running low 11s it is big time.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Gamble? I think the real gamble is the fully built motor trucks. Most fun I’ve had is the “stock” vehicles. 11 sec stock motor dmax trucks, XJ’s Lincoln locked on 33’s, it’s always fun to go play. It’s all about fun.

Jessi, this is a grear build to watch. I love the fun you have with this thing! Good luck!

Thanks man, yeah I'd hate to build an engine just to pop a crank or something. I do wish it at least had valve springs but eh maybe on the next one.