Going for tens in the zf. (Mission Accomplished!!!)

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Hell I’m happy with mine runnin what it does Jesse. Let alone what you have done. That’s just insane brother.

Thanks bud plan is low 10s at the moment. I'm glad I got this truck when I did. There is a stock engine game unlocked now we couldnt do years ago.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Open for predictions, I have not had a full good pass since the day I got the record. Broke the slide collar at sct, and 6th gear synchro and gear wasted at the next track night. I have better front shocks (thanks corbin, Btw I'll get you your centerlink soon). Plenty of weight reduction and weight moved to the rear, hand brake that is boosted launch approved. I have added nitrous and done a few cosmetic things that needed to be done. And not to mention a bigger billet wheeled turbo and a full race build zf6. All this together with a revised tune from the man mark should make this thing a monster. I've not even had a good pass on the slicks yet, so we are all pretty excited to run this thing Saturday and see what happens.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I dont blame you. That was something I would've liked to do...

Good luck, Jesse. Go kick some butt. :thumb:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
I predict a tenth quicker than Pini or don’t come back... I’m f-in serious, you go hang out at duramax forum if you don’t whoop his ass;)

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I just want to see a stock bottom end and a zf6 in the 10’s:D

Should definitely get that I hope, 2 tenths away. Ryans truck and mine have grown far apart lol. He had built engine and twins when he beat me. Now he's triples with a super stick zf6 as well. It was a personal goal to get the record and I did. Now I want tens, after that I know it's gonna get expensive lol. I don't have much more weight to lose, hoping for low 1.5 or high 1.4 60s.