Going for tens in the zf. (Mission Accomplished!!!)

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
After finding out the race zf trans would be done today and franticly trying to find shipping options, I found out the last race of the year this Friday is cancelled due to cold weather. Anyone know of any 1/4 mile tracks with anything going on still withing a few hours driving distance or st Louis missouri?

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I was browsing YouTube and came across this, so I am going to drop this here and see what you guys think. I have no clue if they could make one for a ZF6, but it could make for more consistent runs and of course faster runs.
https://youtu.be/DG12jmFsI7M

Someone seen that at sema and tagged me, might take away all the fun though. Cody has my trans done and is still synchronized just heavily modified and cryoed.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
picture.php
picture.php

Super stick voodoo zf6
And billet s476/87/1.0

melms23

Jul 30, 2011
WI
Do you know how they are modified? When I put new synchros in mine I noticed there isn't much to them.

I wonder if they remove some material from the teeth for a faster mesh?

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Do you know how they are modified? When I put new synchros in mine I noticed there isn't much to them.

I wonder if they remove some material from the teeth for a faster mesh?

He won't tell me anything lol, he already has plans for my next transmission he said. He's pretty secret squirrel:secret:

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
So lol we never did get out to race again over the winter, been focusing on setup more weight reduction which I think is almost maxed out for a full steel bodied truck. Plan is to get out there pretty soon and she what she will do on fuel only then see what a healthy whiff will do for her. Goal is 1.4 60s sub 7 second 1/8 and low 10s in the 1/4. I apologize in advance to the stock engine she's still going strong.