Going for tens in the zf. (Mission Accomplished!!!)

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
Vendor/Sponsor
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
I love the Ken Block reference, dude is one of the most badass drivers on the planet hands down! The shit he comes up with and does is mind blowing to say the least. He is definitely one with his machine, like an extension of his brain. Will definitely make launching it easier for you once you get used to it.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I love the Ken Block reference, dude is one of the most badass drivers on the planet hands down! The shit he comes up with and does is mind blowing to say the least. He is definitely one with his machine, like an extension of his brain. Will definitely make launching it easier for you once you get used to it.

Yeah my turbo is to big to try any Ken block stuff I think lol, be alot of black smoke and crashing into things lol. They do drifting at my track though:woott:

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
It's coming down to the wire on the transmission. We will absolutely pull the zf out of the daily to make this race that I can guarantee.:driving:

I love this attitude! Give them hell man!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I love this attitude! Give them hell man!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The daily needs the trans pulled anyway to get the old dual disc out of the red truck installed so it can run low 12s lol. I miss having a street truck but i can fix that to. Gonna pull this together for sure no matter what.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
It's official we are gonna pull the trans from the daily so we can hammer out a few runs this friday, just gonna make it sweeter when we pull 10s

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
It's official we are gonna pull the trans from the daily so we can hammer out a few runs this friday, just gonna make it sweeter when we pull 10s

Haha, that’s devotion.

Got mine all apart, #1 had a perfect crack, and the other 7 are all cracked on the top, never seen them do that, not a scratch one on any cylinders, got lucky on that side of it.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Haha, that’s devotion.

Got mine all apart, #1 had a perfect crack, and the other 7 are all cracked on the top, never seen them do that, not a scratch one on any cylinders, got lucky on that side of it.

Always been about fun. But I don't know If I can go all winter without a 10

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Haha, that’s devotion.

We might do a compression test after this Friday to see how mine is doing just for fun.