EPR Twin Turbo Install Pics!!!

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
LOL :roflmao:

Its funny we first started using them to take kits to and from powder coating , they worked so well we recently started using them for shipping , and those are the best thing we have ever used for shipping turbo kits , it may seem silly but it gets the job done far better than cardboard !

That bin is a great idea. You should see what some of the boxes look like that I've got. Nothing like waiting forever to get something and then it turns out being damaged. Kit looks really nice.

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Ok guys i got everything finished except for 2 things. All i need to do is put a 4'' coupler on the downpipe to the exhaust and i still have to drill and tap the oil pan for the s480 oil return drain line. The line is hanging there just need to punch the hole and thread it on. She will be running tomorrow probably around 5pm. Here are some more pics completed.

Attachments

• EPR Twin Turbo Install 015.jpg
    EPR Twin Turbo Install 015.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 109
  • EPR Twin Turbo Install 016.JPG
    EPR Twin Turbo Install 016.JPG
    746.8 KB · Views: 117
  • EPR Twin Turbo Install 017.JPG
    EPR Twin Turbo Install 017.JPG
    918.7 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
The pic do no justice! The mettalic on the compressors is crazy!!! It sparkles like a million dollar diamond ring:D

Attachments

• EPR Twin Turbo Install 018.JPG
    EPR Twin Turbo Install 018.JPG
    807.2 KB · Views: 96
  • EPR Twin Turbo Install 019.JPG
    EPR Twin Turbo Install 019.JPG
    816.9 KB · Views: 88
  • EPR Twin Turbo Install 020.JPG
    EPR Twin Turbo Install 020.JPG
    852.2 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

jet96

Oct 20, 2010
Wideoming
Wow, I like that color! Trent does nice work, my set up fits like a glove and I haven't had a single leak or anything in over 20k miles and that includes blasting thru mexico pulling my boat and all my stuff at 118 degrees! I can't wait to hear your impressions on your setup, that thing should rock!

Atouchofgrass

Jun 19, 2010
CT
Looking real clean man! You better bring that thing down to dozers diesel performance dyno day in march... Gotta show some PSD's whats up!

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
She's alive guys! I will get a video tomorrow:thumb: If anyone on here has TTS lift pumps and has deleted the factory fuel filter please PM me because for some reason i can not get the truck to run with out the factory fuel housing on. The pumps are not priming the system and was wondering if there is someway to make it work because right now i just have the fuel filter housing hanging under the hood just to prime the system and get it running

cafryer

May 5, 2011
Utah
What you cant prime it with out the bleader. If this is your problem you could blead it at the rail,