EPR Twin Turbo Install Pics!!!

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
FYI, there's a wire coming out of the TTS control box that you can ground (I think) to make the pumps run. It is put there specifically for the purpose of priming the system after a fuel filter change. As long as the pumps aren't air locked, you won't have a problem. Just don't run out of fuel. Not that it matters anymore since it sounds like you have an Air Dog coming.
Thanks man i wish i would of got that tid bit sooner i bet it is the grey wire:roflmao: Cause i just took the pumps off and the only wire not used was the grey one. I could have just ran that to a switch and when i changed the fuel filter flipped the switch and let it prime but oh well:D

Throw that airdog on already and take some videos :thumb:

Airdog200 is installed and running!!!!! I will try and get some videos soon but i have to wait for the weather to permit and for my camera man to come over. I cant say enough about how good of quality the airdog kit was. Just wish the pics in the instructions were bigger:eek:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Thanks man i wish i would of got that tid bit sooner i bet it is the grey wire:roflmao: Cause i just took the pumps off and the only wire not used was the grey one. I could have just ran that to a switch and when i changed the fuel filter flipped the switch and let it prime but oh well:D
Yep, it is the gray wire. Glad you got it going. :thumb:

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
I mounted it on the inside frame rail in front of the fuel cooler, mounted way up high the bottom of the filters are above the bottom of the frame rail:D

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
You delete the actory filter head or is/was there room to relocate it under the hood? I thought airdog filters didn't filter as well as the factory ones.

Sledhead

Mountain Pass Machine
Nov 29, 2008
BC
I mounted it on the inside frame rail in front of the fuel cooler, mounted way up high the bottom of the filters are above the bottom of the frame rail:D

Can you post some pics of the Airdog install too? This is where I'll mount my new set :hug:

Sledhead

Mountain Pass Machine
Nov 29, 2008
BC
Thats what i did too, my truck looks bone stock except for exhaust.:thumb:

Nice. Same here except for the second battery hanging on the pass frame but not many pick up on that ;)

I keep an old man hat on the passenger seat to really get the shock and awe effect :woott: