EPR Twin Turbo Install Pics!!!

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
HP should be around 600-625 rwhp. It should run a 11 if i wantd to turn the timing and pulse up a little but right know from the feel off the pants i think its somewhere around a low 12sec. pass. LBZrcks on the race tune running a touch under 60psi of boost the drive pressure is 80psi. so not bad at all for the amount of boost. pretty close to 1to1 but i think it might have a minor crack in the hot side pipe that is raising the drive pressure a bit. From most guys i have talked to on a race tune running 60psi of boost they are seeing 70-75psi of drive pressure. I still have some things to help the drive pressure but really i don't feel it is that awful bad:thumb:

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
I'd be happy with that ratio

Ok cool i have talked with EPR and Spicy tuna and they both think I'm in the ball park but Trent said i should with the same setup on his truck he see around 75psi on the drive pressure but you have to figure in the altitude he is at. So I'm think I'm real close I'm going to try and adjust the waste gate a little more to push the 66mm a little harder and then i should be setup really good. I have rode in a lot of trucks with big singles yadadadad but nothing pulls toped like a big set of twins!!! Im very happy with everything about this kit really glad i made the choice to do it.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
She's alive guys! I will get a video tomorrow:thumb: If anyone on here has TTS lift pumps and has deleted the factory fuel filter please PM me because for some reason i can not get the truck to run with out the factory fuel housing on. The pumps are not priming the system and was wondering if there is someway to make it work because right now i just have the fuel filter housing hanging under the hood just to prime the system and get it running

If you are running the TTS electronics and have the entire kit you can ground a wire and it activates the pumps. You will have to bleed it out of the factory test port for the gauge in order to purge the air.