Engine build

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Price

I ordered at different times, the only ones they have as a kit are the valve covers. The others are sold as sets of 5. I ordered packs from summit racing and replaced as I went. The ones I just ordered where for the alternator, ac compressor, the two for dual fuel kit, and exhaust manifolds. If I had to guess I'd say around 700. Total.
How much were they

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Pic

This is an old pic. The manifold ones and a few others are in the mail. The front accessory ones are done as well.
picture.php

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
When you said you swapped out the allens for 12 points I figured you were being a little too picky, but having seen this pic I'd say it looks waaay better!

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I like the looks better, I don't want any rusty bolts with the powder coat. I used arp stailless kits on my gas motors and in my option it sets it off. I'm close to being able to start it. Dustin is working on some custom stuff for my transmission.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I have Dustins custom trans minus the billet shafts and it shifts awesome! I had a PPE stage 4 which was a good trans and served me well but this new build is a smooth shifting MOFO!

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Trans

He custom built it with the billet parts when the motor was out last. I loved it, can't wait to see how this one does.
I have Dustins custom trans minus the billet shafts and it shifts awesome! I had a PPE stage 4 which was a good trans and served me well but this new build is a smooth shifting MOFO!

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Coolant tank showed up, HSP did a amazing job but what I was wanting. Not sure if I want to run just the one battery under the hood. I don't like the way the one was on the pass side frame rail.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Coolant tank showed up, HSP did a amazing job but what I was wanting. Not sure if I want to run just the one battery under the hood. I don't like the way the one was on the pass side frame rail.
It can be mounted high enough that you barely notice it. I will m post a picture of mine in a bit.