Engine build

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I will, I need to get my stock stuff taken to them, they are going to CNC cut a bracket for it to fit. I will post my findings. I'm excited to see how it does.
Let us know what you think of the new pump. I'm really curious what it will drive like. I was toying with something similar for my truck.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I never did put a gauge in the crank case before this. I did get a set of the SoCal valve covers, they should be back from the powder Coater soon. The covers look amazing to say the least. I had them put 1 1/2 pipe thread hole in the front side of each and a 1/8th in the back of the driver side to help clean the install up. I'm told the engine should be done very soon. We have a few things to clean up and mock up for.,Lol......
Would be nice if someone did put a pressure gauge in their cranck case to see what full boost pressures get to. I appreciate everyone's interest and patients with it, it's slow going

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
picture.php
picture.php
Got some work done today, need to clean the frame up and under coat it. Thank you for the help.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
The idler is a Ultimate Idler. They are a very well built piece. The pitman is aftermarket but I am not sure of the maker.