Engine build

Slowmax

Build what others' won't
Aug 3, 2013
United States
Will Tony discount the new brace for anyone trying to get the most updated version? Still have the piece of poly that sits on the front diff version.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Will Tony discount the new brace for anyone trying to get the most updated version? Still have the piece of poly that sits on the front diff version.

He specifically said in a post a while back that you could add the bearing upgrade to the original brace just remove the Teflon pad. Unless he changed something that was his original deal

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Making progress!!
picture.php

sawmilldmax

Apr 2, 2013
Mount Airy,NC
Looks great, again. Good luck Chris, nobody deserves the bad luck you've had with that one. I can't wait to see her going again. I guess you didn't have to move to CA ?

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Got a lot done this weekend, need to get brackets made for the power steering and vacuum pumps. Waiting on a few things to show up, some stuff is on back order for a few weeks.

Last edited:

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
New intake is on order, Wagler is modifying it to work with my setup, can't wait to see how it looks. should get a lot done this weekend, should be running in a few weeks. Waiting on a few parts to show up.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Got the body mounts swapped out, power steering pump bracket is made. Have a friend cutting the bracket for the vacuum pump this week. Need to work something on the lower radiator hose. Making good progress. Hope to have it back on the road for Rudy's.