LMM: EFI live

hrlyguy2

Dec 2, 2011
IL
Dustin you said you will semd me a ecm..What a liar .You just posted many times why would I send yoir money back when you didnt send me your autocal and ecm..You are getting caught up in your lies now..Why would I call you from a fake number .really.My opinion is you got caught in anothwr lie.Really think I go this far if you said you would send me a ecm.

need_a_dmax

^ Got a DMAX
May 25, 2010
Letts, Ia
this guy got run out of DF for this same shit, he keeps saying he kept all these so called emails an txts for proof but when asked to show them he throws a bitch fit. Dustin is quite possibly one of the best customer service people I've ever spoke with, and there is proof of that in this thread were someone said he talk with him at 1:00 AM how many people would do that on there own time?
Also Steve is a VERY good tuner, who is in competition with ATP. You think he would be giving them props if it's all a lie and he could just say come to me I'll fix it?

Old man thats funny .Why are you getting all offensive if you did not do anything.Oh wait I must be lying again.When another poster on df said that they didnt think they let those people on here(blacks).then I seen you throw a black joke..Play your games too.I dont care .once a illiterate always one.

If you think this is Will getting defensive you got another thing coming ;)

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
1. I've had a tune run like shit on my truck but runs awesome on others.
2. Noone ever said anything about reading a locked tune... They were data logging it which is very possible.
3. I don't think he wants the refund right away, but could be wrong. I think it would be fine to send a stock Ecm out while yall have his Ecm and the autocal. That way yall can do your testing on another truck or whatever while he can still work out of the truck.

Not picking, I just think this guy has a perfectly legit reason for not wanting a downed truck I'm the mean time. And also I don't see why he would lie about it. He said he had emails and stuff. So if he's lying it would be very easy to tell. Hell either somehow lose the emails, or hell post them. Either choice will show the truth.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Yup you got it

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Dustin you said you will semd me a ecm..What a liar .You just posted many times why would I send yoir money back when you didnt send me your autocal and ecm..You are getting caught up in your lies now..Why would I call you from a fake number .really.My opinion is you got caught in anothwr lie.Really think I go this far if you said you would send me a ecm.

What are you talking about? I did say I will send you an ECM and charge you a core.. Once we get yours back it will be refunded..

And when did I say fake number.. I said random number. I didnt save your number in my personal cell phone so yes it is a random number..

But nice try

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
this guy got run out of DF for this same shit, he keeps saying he kept all these so called emails an txts for proof but when asked to show them he throws a bitch fit. Dustin is quite possibly one of the best customer service people I've ever spoke with, and there is proof of that in this thread were someone said he talk with him at 1:00 AM how many people would do that on there own time?
Also Steve is a VERY good tuner, who is in competition with ATP. You think he would be giving them props if it's all a lie and he could just say come to me I'll fix it?

Thank you bud! At least you get it and I appreciate it :)

Lets stop with the name calling. Not everyone in life is designed to get along with everyone else. Lets assume that Dustin and Mike fall into that category for whatever reason and break the cycle.

Irrespective of what has happened to Mike in the 6 months leading up to now, and the 10 pages of posts in this thread the way I see it is:

ATP have offered to send Mike a stock ECM (Dustin posted this today), allow him to switch it over, return the original ECM and the AutoCal for a refund. Mike are you happy with this arrangement?

Alternatively, earlier in this thread I suggested you post your data log, and lets see if we can diagnose the problem you are experiencing. While your experience with ATP hasn't been a good one, I'm concerned if Mike goes somewhere else for tuning that he will experience the same issues - in my opinion, if Rob can't fix it the problem will be repeated with the next tuner regardless of if he uses be that a box tuner or custom tune.

Cheers
Cindy

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Cindy, can you tell me if there is any way to tell if an AutoCal is still loaded on an ECM?

Cindy, can you tell me if there is any way to tell if an AutoCal is still loaded on an ECM?

No there isn't Josh, AutoCal works just like FlashScan. Any tune is a tune - returning to stock doesn't 'flag' anything in the hardware that the tune is no longer modified, to us a stock tune is just like any other tune.

Our licensing scheme doesn't allow licenses to be reused, so once a controller is licensed, the license can never be reclaimed, so we don't 'track' the type of tune flashed into the controller.

Cheers
Cindy

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
We aren't worried about that josh as he doesn't have a second license on it to load the tune into a new ECM.

For the 5th time if you want to call mike I will charge you a core and send out a completely stock ECM and refund your money once we get your ECM and autocal. If you don't do this I don't know what to do for you. What more could I do..?

And I completely agree with everything you said Cindy :thumb:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
That makes sense. Thanks for the explanation, Cindy and Dustin. For the sake of all parties involved, I hope this issue gets resolved.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
We aren't worried about that josh as he doesn't have a second license on it to load the tune into a new ECM.

For the 5th time if you want to call mike I will charge you a core and send out a completely stock ECM and refund your money once we get your ECM and autocal. If you don't do this I don't know what to do for you. What more could I do..?

I think thats a perfect way to settle it. If he dont do this hes just looking for drama.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill

He didnt get run out of DF he is still an active member on there.Showing emails that were sent in confidance is a last ditch effort and really should only be showed if the sender says go ahead otherwise its kind of an unwriten rule but if people demand it then maybe but i wouldnt if it were me.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Showing emails that were sent in confidance is a last ditch effort and really should only be showed if the sender says go ahead otherwise its kind of an unwriten rule but if people demand it then maybe but i wouldnt if it were me.

X2. If he wants to save any little bit of business relationship he has left with atp, i wouldnt go showing all this stuff of. Then again, i wouldnt be threatening what i have either. Thats what courts are for. Hope this get resolved one way or the other though.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Hopefully Mike will take their offer and get this resolved. One thing that sticks with me though is the claim that ATP has used this tuning own hundreds of trucks and they all work just fine. What is the point of calling it custom tuning then if it has been resold hundreds of times? On a side note communication is a must for these two to solve their issues. I've been in similar situations before with problem with a product and finding a ideal resolution that both are happy with.

hrlyguy2

Dec 2, 2011
IL

If I was told that Dustin.I would have don that a long time ago.You were wrong as I was wrong .Hopefully this gets settled .

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
It'll get resolved if mike actually want the help. I'm trying really hard there.

And s phinney

it's custom tunes because all the customers can send us logs to fine tune it and make it fit there needs perfectly but we have to start somewhere and that's what I mean by 100s bud. 100s of stock lbzs but after they receive the tune I show them how to log and send that to us. Does that make more sense, I understand your confusion and should have made that more clear, sorry dude :).

THEREDDEVIL

A Bad seed
Jul 28, 2010
Godfrey, il
Hopefully Mike will take their offer and get this resolved. One thing that sticks with me though is the claim that ATP has used this tuning own hundreds of trucks and they all work just fine. What is the point of calling it custom tuning then if it has been resold hundreds of times? On a side note communication is a must for these two to solve their issues. I've been in similar situations before with problem with a product and finding a ideal resolution that both are happy with.

Why is it wierd to have sold this tuning on hundreds Of trucks? A lot of trucks run the same exact mods. So why not build a tune that has proven itself for years on the same truck? Makes sense from a business stand point. A lot of us that live in bfe can't have rob dyno tune our trucks so we trust that his tuning works for us. I've had no issues except the po108 code I was getting early on and Rob fixed it quickly. And maybe I'm dumb but can someone explain to me why this guys trucks has to b down to send the auto cal back? Can't u load a stock tune into it and send the auto cal back. If not cant someone nearby load one from a v2 so he can drive it.

Edit:dustin beat me to it on the tuning. I need to mention I sent a log to rob to fix my issue.