LMM: EFI live

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
why would you order tunes from someone when their is a VERY reputable tuner living close to you?

maxpwr69

Learning
Jul 8, 2009
Rapid city South Dakota
uhh,, wow. gone for a few hours and all hell breaks loose. didn't mean for this to turn so ugly. Mike i hope you guys get things figured out. It sounds like Dustin is willing to help. I don't know what went on with the email trail that you guys have had, nor do I want to know. All I know is from what Dustin has posted on here sounds fair.
On a seperate note. It sounds like I just got approved by my boss (aka the wife)to order a week earlier than expected. Time to TUNE IT UP!!!

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
So in a 5 min drive you can deem this man's truck as mechanically sound? That the same exact tune in hundreds of other lbz's run in this same way and no one else reliezes it? Did you ride in it on the stock tune and log it to see what was going on? So is it only seeing 10* at WOT or only after it hit 4th gear as stated previously?

What would cause it limit timing like that?

why would you order tunes from someone when their is a VERY reputable tuner living close to you?

Why does it matter? Probably heard rob had a good track record

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

maxpwr69

Learning
Jul 8, 2009
Rapid city South Dakota
[Why does it matter? Probably heard rob had a good track record

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I don't have anyone local that does EFI live. Or at least not anyone that has the experience. (at least not that i'm aware of)

I did hear that Rob had a good record. At least until this deal came up. I'm not going to let it sway me though. Been on a few other sites reading/researching. Seems to be a lot of high marks for ATP

THEREDDEVIL

A Bad seed
Jul 28, 2010
Godfrey, il
I kinda wonder what this mike guy told rob he had done as far as mods. Or if he told him all I have is exhaust like his sig. Won't it run funny if let's say he says a egr blocker but doesnt install it? And the tune disables the egr? Just brainstorming here

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
You guys that are having issues with limiters etc: send me a PM!!

Don't worry I don't want your money lol, just trying to help guys on the site go fast. If its just an overlooked limiter (very common) you'll be moving like you should be in no time.

With all the bad going on here thought I'd throw some good vibes in the hat.

Sent from my iPhone.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I kinda wonder what this mike guy told rob he had done as far as mods. Or if he told him all I have is exhaust like his sig. Won't it run funny if let's say he says a egr blocker but doesnt install it? And the tune disables the egr? Just brainstorming here

The egr blocker was ordered the same time the exhaust tunes and dsp5 just for info.

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
You guys that are having issues with limiters etc: send me a PM!!

Don't worry I don't want your money lol, just trying to help guys on the site go fast. If its just an overlooked limiter (very common) you'll be moving like you should be in no time.

With all the bad going on here thought I'd throw some good vibes in the hat.

Sent from my iPhone.

Your inbox is full