LMM: EFI live

muddoc

Just add more fuel
Sep 25, 2011
Dayton,Tx
AND FOR YOU MUD DOC ,I ASKED TO BE KICKED OFF THE DF FORUM DUE TO THE RACIAL COMMENTS ON THERE ,WHICH YOU WERE PART OF THEN DELETED . DF APOLOGIZED FOR THE COMMENTS AND DELETED IT.

You are mistaken old man, I was not in any way a part of what made you act like a tard on DF, I never deleted any of my posts as I could care less if someone gets offended by what I say and if I get banned for speaking my mind I don't care about that either, So you have the wrong guy. Before you make claims.. much like all your posts here you should get your facts straight.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Yeah... like they are going to send you another ECM. You have and want money back for tunes on your ECM and an Autocal unit. Now you have another ECM from them that they will probably never see again.

Look at it from both sides of the story or are you too CLOSED MINDED to comprehend that there could be another point of view??? :angel:
Seams pretty easy to me Steve ATP charges his credit card for an ecm and when he returns it he gets his money back for the autocal and tunes.Problem solved.Your trying to make Mike out to be the bad guy here and thats not the case.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Looks like you should go back and read.

Trust me I know what its like to feel like I got burned on a purchase...But you have to put forth a little effort and let someone help you.

I always give everyone the benefit of the doubt until I see proof proving otherwise. I would like to read the emails. One to see if he is telling the truth and 2nd because i'm nosy.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Seams pretty easy to me Steve ATP charges his credit card for an ecm and when he returns it he gets his money back for the autocal and tunes.Problem solved.Your trying to make Mike out to be the bad guy here and thats not the case.
The problem is there is no way to make sure he doesn't put his ECM back to stock and load the tunes on the new ECM before he returns the AutoCal. I guess what I have to ask since I have zero experience with them, is there any way to tell if an AutoCal is loaded on an ECM?

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
The problem is there is no way to make sure he doesn't put his ECM back to stock and load the tunes on the new ECM before he returns the AutoCal. I guess what I have to ask since I have zero experience with them, is there any way to tell if an AutoCal is loaded on an ECM?
leave the tune in the ecm and send the autocal back empty? I dont know im just trying to offer up some way to fix this and make it go away.seams alot of others want to make false claims and say people are out to get free tunes and thats not the case at all.

hrlyguy2

Dec 2, 2011
IL
You are mistaken old man, I was not in any way a part of what made you act like a tard on DF, I never deleted any of my posts as I could care less if someone gets offended by what I say and if I get banned for speaking my mind I don't care about that either, So you have the wrong guy. Before you make claims.. much like all your posts here you should get your facts straight.

Old man thats funny .Why are you getting all offensive if you did not do anything.Oh wait I must be lying again.When another poster on df said that they didnt think they let those people on here(blacks).then I seen you throw a black joke..Play your games too.I dont care .once a illiterate always one.

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Already offered to send him a stock ECM but again he won't take the offer cuz I honestly don't think he wants help as I've tried everything with this dude.

Funny how that tune runs great in 100s of other truck but not his, has 2 unknown tuners that can see locked tunes, won't help me help him, won't post or send us a log, will only text me (which I only text my friend) instead of calling like every other normal customer, and won't send back the product which EVERY other company would request before refunding money (am I wrong)

You can post up all you want mike it's not gonna both me anymore. This thread has upset me as I take my job very seriously and give it 110% but I guess I realize when we have over 10,000 + tuning customers alone there is bound to be a few like our friend mike here.

I'm done here if you want to resolve your issue I will still (after all you've done, or should I say not done) and after the uncalled for name calling, help you how I can mike Vincent. Whether that is figuring out your "problem" or refunding your money. But u will have to call just like everyone else.. Don't text me on a Saturday from a random number asking how much I will give you for your autocal again please. Call...

Balls in your court if you really want help or it you want to keep up these antics..

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Already offered to send him a stock ECM but again he won't take the offer cuz I honestly don't think he wants help as I've tried everything with this dude.

Funny how that tune runs great in 100s of other truck but not his, has 2 unknown tuners that can see locked tunes, won't help me help him, won't post or send us a log, will only text me (which I only text my friend) instead of calling like every other normal customer, and won't send back the product which EVERY other company would request before refunding money (am I wrong)

You can post up all you want mike it's not gonna both me anymore. This thread has upset me as I take my job very seriously and give it 110% but I guess I realize when we have over 10,000 + tuning customers alone there is bound to be a few like our friend mike here.

I'm done here if you want to resolve your issue I will still (after all you've done, or should I say not done) and after the uncalled for name calling, help you how I can mike Vincent. Whether that is figuring out your "problem" or refunding your money. But u will have to call just like everyone else.. Don't text me on a Saturday from a random number asking how much I will give you for your autocal again please. Call...

Balls in your court if you really want help or it you want to keep up these antics..

1. I've had a tune run like shit on my truck but runs awesome on others.
2. Noone ever said anything about reading a locked tune... They were data logging it which is very possible.
3. I don't think he wants the refund right away, but could be wrong. I think it would be fine to send a stock Ecm out while yall have his Ecm and the autocal. That way yall can do your testing on another truck or whatever while he can still work out of the truck.

Not picking, I just think this guy has a perfectly legit reason for not wanting a downed truck I'm the mean time. And also I don't see why he would lie about it. He said he had emails and stuff. So if he's lying it would be very easy to tell. Hell either somehow lose the emails, or hell post them. Either choice will show the truth.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk