Info: DPC 2012: Update Thread

BFT

DON CHINGON
May 9, 2012
Southern Cali
Only a portion of the motor is made here. The duramaxes claim to fame is made in Japan and is sent to the states for basic machining.:thumb:

Edit: why are you calling it crap?

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
I own a few fords. U couldnt give me another one. Complete junk. If they actually held any value id sell the pos's. The powerstrokes the most Under powered, horrible riding, look like hell truck u can buy. Id rather lose a race/walk rather then drive a ford, least if u do lose, which doesnt happen often, u do it in class and comfort in a dmax

BFT

DON CHINGON
May 9, 2012
Southern Cali
What fords do you drive? I had a charcoal 06 Chevy, it was 1500 but the duramaxes weren't any bigger and wasn't too fond of the IFS. I needed more room for workers in the truck and ford had WAY more head and leg room.
On long hauls my 08 has performed real well and is my home away from home. Looks wise for GM, I would go with a GMC hands down.

Colt

Jul 23, 2010
If you don't want your Ford leave it parked at Phoenix motel someplace and fly to Florida for a vacation or Vegas etc. when you get back your Ford will be way down south somewhere hope you have insurance though. Trucks just fly away down there when left like that for a while. Have to get a laugh out of the economy down there from friends who did it not suspecting no truck when they got back. Lesson learned I guess. Too bad it happens in real though.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Only a portion of the motor is made here. The duramaxes claim to fame is made in Japan and is sent to the states for basic machining.:thumb:

Edit: why are you calling it crap?

Whatt does it matter? I was saying atleast its not made in Mexico.. :rofl:

Im not hating, I drive a service truck at cat thats a complete worthless dog of a 6.7 stroker. Looks good though, but need a forklift to get it out of its own way.