Info: DPC 2012: Update Thread

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
lol you should see the parking setup at NAU and parked there for 4 years, you learn very quickly how to park a long ass truck :roflmao:

You can probably win then. Doesn't matter how fast your truck runs or how much horsepower it makes. I'd vote for you.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Oh, aren't you just the most ignorant little thing :roflmao:
your the 1 on a Dmax sight,if you need directions how to get home i may be able to help here :hifinger:

Sorry it was the other Ford boy. But you can too.
:thumb:

Here's the way I see it:

Look through the diesel power mag, see how many ads furds has in there, furd was probably like " who's junk do we gotta suck to make ford win" obviously they sucked the right ones! They don't allow spectators because any blind fool would be able to tell that this crap competition is a joke! ...... Reminds me of Mexico, all corrupt and what not!!

Anyways.....:hug:
:spit::spit::spit:

HotRodTractor

Ford Driver
Nov 29, 2009
Wow. The amount of ignorance in this thread is stupendous.

Guys - everyone went and competed under the same rules and circumstances. I've owned and built some Fords. I've owned and built a Dmax or two. I've even owned a Cummins. Guess what? They all have their pros and cons - sled pulling with my 7.3 PSD was some of the most fun I ever had - my Dmax has been the best trailer pulling truck I have ever owned. All the guys that went and competed at the DPC worked their asses off and in the end Eric with a last minute Ford substitution that had about 12 hours to prepare for the event. ALL the competitors deserve props - and it just so happened a 6.4 powered Ford won this year - deal with it like men - if you don't like it feel free to BUILD something to enter for next year and bring your A game.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Wow. The amount of ignorance in this thread is stupendous.

Guys - everyone went and competed under the same rules and circumstances. I've owned and built some Fords. I've owned and built a Dmax or two. I've even owned a Cummins. Guess what? They all have their pros and cons - sled pulling with my 7.3 PSD was some of the most fun I ever had - my Dmax has been the best trailer pulling truck I have ever owned. All the guys that went and competed at the DPC worked their asses off and in the end Eric with a last minute Ford substitution that had about 12 hours to prepare for the event. ALL the competitors deserve props - and it just so happened a 6.4 powered Ford won this year - deal with it like men - if you don't like it feel free to BUILD something to enter for next year and bring your A game.
I congrated all the entrys and the winner the ignorance is when Ford guys come to a d max sight to start shit that is my problem.I dont go over to the ford camp to stir up shit so stay out of mine.Now if a ford guy wants to talk about dmax injectors or turbos or what ever the topic is i have no problem with that come on in.

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
I congrated all the entrys and the winner the ignorance is when Ford guys come to a d max sight to start shit that is my problem.I dont go over to the ford camp to stir up shit so stay out of mine.Now if a ford guy wants to talk about dmax injectors or turbos or what ever the topic is i have no problem with that come on in.

X2 Shit stirring gets you no where.

Powerstroked162

<---- mi hijo de la carne
Feb 25, 2010
SoWa

Gawd, you are dense. Would you like to phone a friend for a clue? :rofl:

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
Why hasn't someone removed these guys from here? Its clear this is just a dick measuring contest, Ford wins one year and they are going to come over to the GM forums and be dicks.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
TS will come and go and the Ego's of the ford drivers will deflate a little once they see that ford still sucks at real competitions :roflmao:

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
Why hasn't someone removed these guys from here? Its clear this is just a dick measuring contest, Ford wins one year and they are going to come over to the GM forums and be dicks.

Relax man, don't take it so personal. I find their comments to be kind of funny especially the one about "phone a friend"

Powerstroked162

<---- mi hijo de la carne
Feb 25, 2010
SoWa

Can you not read? I drive a Duramax everyday. Im not here to cause trouble, but I will be handing out doses of reality to you ladies that keep crying about crooked competitions, shady event wins, and any other stupid crap thats conjured up. Carry on :roflmao:

Seriously though, IDGAF. Its the internet, don't have a mental breakdown Jr :D

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Johns never hooked a sled before?? Thats suprising.

John Kennedy has sled pulled prior to this event I think he's talking about the other guy.

Next years challenge...

Parallel parking
How much grocerys one can fit in the cab
MPG test on valet tune for the wife
closest to 500rwhp.

Seems good to me :rofl:

Might as well throw in a good old fashion Tug of War. :D

Is this the first first place win for Ford? Things will never be the same now. :(

I also seen way back n this thread someone was Punk'd when is the video going to be released? No details WTF ! :D

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
Can you not read? I drive a Duramax everyday. Im not here to cause trouble, but I will be handing out doses of reality to you ladies that keep crying about crooked competitions, shady event wins, and any other stupid crap thats conjured up. Carry on :roflmao:

so you are or arent the president of the National Trailer Towing Obstacle Association? :rofl:

gr8shot

Practically stock
Apr 28, 2009
Grand Island, NE

The sooner you quit feeding the trolls the sooner they'll leave!

Congrats to everyone. I agree its about time Ford pulled one out under their own power. I think a lot of people saw the potential of the 6.4 when they first came out. Finally a decently built motor with a good fuel system lol. Its better for the industry as a whole to get some worthy competition. Makes everyone step up their game in the long run.

Would have rather seen a dmax win of course but all well. Pretty awesome work by everyone. Saw the Kennedy crew on I-80 this morning on my way to work. Kinda added a cool element to things seeing such a badass rig headed home after a couple big days.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

HotRodTractor

Ford Driver
Nov 29, 2009

Its OK Steve - we both drive Dmax powered trucks, but since we are both on a "Ford" site we have to be biased.

I'm headed back the Ford site and I'm taking my compound turbo'd SAS'd Dmax with me.