Info: DPC 2012: Update Thread

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Ok everyone please dont take this the wrong way!!!!! But some of you have just the hardest god dam time understanding we doooooooo not run dyno numbers on the track!!!!!!! CAB yAND CHASSIE DUALLY 2 TON SUSPENSION 2200 pulse tune running 11.1 at 127 pull the curb weight guys!!!!!! Its funny how our numbers or my numbers are alwaysth called out. Buttttt yet sooooooooooo????????????? consistant........ you guys wanna pull for team duramax then sit back and bla bla bla!!!!!!!! Where is the ****ing line drawn...... were busting our asses so those of you that choose can just talk shit!!!!!!!! Give it a rest!!!!!!!!!! Again not everyone. Just a few!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Wow. It is kinda dumb a one pass try on trailer pull. Seems that should be just like a dyno attempt. Good work tho guys, cool to see the duramaxs in the top half on all events. I think a few trucks will surely shine in the sled event.

BFT

DON CHINGON
May 9, 2012
Southern Cali
Ok everyone please dont take this the wrong way!!!!! But some of you have just the hardest god dam time understanding we doooooooo not run dyno numbers on the track!!!!!!! CAB yAND CHASSIE DUALLY 2 TON SUSPENSION 2200 pulse tune running 11.1 at 127 pull the curb weight guys!!!!!! Its funny how our numbers or my numbers are alwaysth called out. Buttttt yet sooooooooooo????????????? consistant........ you guys wanna pull for team duramax then sit back and bla bla bla!!!!!!!! Where is the ****ing line drawn...... were busting our asses so those of you that choose can just talk shit!!!!!!!! Give it a rest!!!!!!!!!! Again not everyone. Just a few!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut your pie hole, spike!!!! Hahahahaha

Chase and Jeremy couldn't launch like they would've like to because they pretty much lit em up to the 100' mark. Jeremy is running on some 4+ year old BFG's that were used in on tadds truck in the DPC years ago.

As at as the pic of the bearing. Demitri asked me if I happen to have bearings like that at our teams shop, which is down the way.

Last edited:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Shut your pie hole, spike!!!! Hahahahaha

Chase and Jeremy couldn't launch like they would've like to because they pretty lit em up to the 100' mark. Jeremy is running on some 4+ year old BFG's that were used in on tadds truck in the DPC years ago.

As at as the pic of the bearing. Demitri asked me if I happen to have bearings like that at our teams shop, which is down the way.

May I ask who you are? Thanks.

Congrats to all involved so far. Keep up the good work, guys.

Does DP have an overall standings up yet?

BFT

DON CHINGON
May 9, 2012
Southern Cali
I am with the camp that is WOOPING demitris teams arse, hahaha!!!
We are with Erik clausens truck, I was originally there for "Godzilla" but the motor hit a boo boo and I was also there last year with shines truck. I'm pretty much with the ford camp but I'm willing to give anyone a helping hand

Duramax5

duramax freak
Sep 15, 2011
West Texas
I am with the camp that is WOOPING demitris teams arse, h[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]ahaha!!!
We are with Erik clausens truck, I was originally there for "Godzilla" but the motor hit a boo boo and I was also there last year with shines truck. I'm pretty much with the ford camp but I'm willing to give anyone a helping hand
If your with the Ford camp then wtf are u doin on a dmax forum???

Powerstroked162

<---- mi hijo de la carne
Feb 25, 2010
SoWa

OMG, breathe pretty jeans lol. Nothing to be ashamed of. Team Ford loves you

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
What happened to all in good fun? Can't we give each other sh(t and in the end still get along? No one needs to get their panties in a bunch. I have owned both makes so I have to stir the pot a little :D

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
I am with the camp that is WOOPING demitris teams arse, hahaha!!!

thank god "Godzilla" took a dump for the other fords guys could use it for a parts truck. :roflmao: