Dmitri Vs. Shane Kellogg

i_keyser

DD n00b
Jun 4, 2010
Denver
He was telling all of us at edge that he split the block on overkill's big billy bad @$$ race engine & that's why he was using his "stock bottom end" tow truck engine that only had balancing /main studs & rods...

Lol I heard him say that too. He's so full of shit

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Honestly at this point.....who ****ing cares....This is like a high school prom vote...way too much drama for me...

Now if a motor does get bolted to a dyno and explodes.....I'll watch that, as long as I don't have to laugh at the sight of someone tears.

timlb703

Aug 20, 2007
A cr is a inferior fuel system to the sigma in a hp battle. Can't deliver enough fuel fast enough. Simple math air + fuel = hp. If the challange dose happen good luck to both.

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
Bedazzled jeans full of screw drivers and wrenches on top of a TV borrowed from his daddy James.....welcome to the Durrrrmitri show.

Dude, come on... James is one of the coolest guys I know, and Dmitri is one of the most knowledgeable Duramax/Allison Mechanics out there. Between the two, they are pushing the limits of the Duramax/Allison powerplants and finding new ways to make them work better. Talk all the crap you want but both those guys back me up, so it's my turn. If you don't like someone, keep it to yourselves. I want D-max to come out on top, and I'll be cheering on whoever will step up to the plate... I don't see any of you doing it, so lets sit back and watch history in the making... Maybe Duramax will come out on top, and good hell if Dmitri is doing it, he'll do it while looking good in those Fancy pants.:D

mpeters0991

Aug 17, 2010
Southeast Iowa
It's great to see you guys breaking new ground crossing the dmax over to mechanical injection. Should make it very interesting. When are you guys expecting to have them ready to fire up?

1slowmax

The break is over
May 9, 2012
Sin City, NV
Dude, come on... James is one of the coolest guys I know, and Dmitri is one of the most knowledgeable Duramax/Allison Mechanics out there. Between the two, they are pushing the limits of the Duramax/Allison powerplants and finding new ways to make them work better. Talk all the crap you want but both those guys back me up, so it's my turn. If you don't like someone, keep it to yourselves. I want D-max to come out on top, and I'll be cheering on whoever will step up to the plate... I don't see any of you doing it, so lets sit back and watch history in the making... Maybe Duramax will come out on top, and good hell if Dmitri is doing it, he'll do it while looking good in those Fancy pants.:D

Agree James is cool, but thats about all i can agree with you on. Too bad your a cheerleader, its much funner stomping Cummins and being on the top 50 Dmax fastest list :D You seem pretty nice of a guy though, too bad you would stick up for a screwdriver.

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
Agree James is cool, but thats about all i can agree with you on. Too bad your a cheerleader, its much funner stomping Cummins and being on the top 50 Dmax fastest list :D You seem pretty nice of a guy though, too bad you would stick up for a screwdriver.

Hmm. Tell me more about how important you are. I feel so inferior.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Mechanical. Chris helped to get the ball rolling.

Thats freakin cool!!!! And interesting to see guys pushing the envelope, Good luck with it

Dmitri is one of the most knowledgeable Duramax/Allison Mechanics out there. Between the two, they are pushing the limits of the Duramax/Allison powerplants and finding new ways to make them work better.

What exactly has he done? Find a bigger bottle of Nitrous lol

Last edited: