Dmitri Vs. Shane Kellogg

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
So.....doesnt rob use block filler on maxdout? Maybe he doesn't i dont know just asking but i thought several high hp dmax motors used it? Also i thought all cummins motors were sleeved from the factory anyway, granted like stated hes using thicker sleeves to go from 6.7-5.9 but if thats all he did it's not to modified of a block :confused: not arguing with ya just trying to get a take on how we could compare dimitris engine to shanes

As for compd i think its more they dont like dimitri in that thread not the dmax, not saying there aren't cocky ****ers over there that are like you say, they definitely are unforgiving on some things though :D :rolleyes:

The Cummins ISB block has never had liners/sleeves. You have to step up to the C/L block for wet liners.

I think CompD members are alright, they just dont tolerate bs very much :spit:

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Yes, but why? lol. They all break. Sorry to burst anyones bubble, there are faaaaarrrrrr more variables in the broken crank game than which generation crank is used

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
If you want to run a lb7 crank you sure can run it in a lml block, but you can buy a new virgin lml crank for 710 bucks...pretty cheap money for a little more piece of mind

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
I ran a used crank once....never again. Had I been the one to mag it and install it and torque it, maybe my answer would be different. But on the other hand, now I know a virgin crank is cheap enough to make it worth buying right off the bat.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I think CompD members are alright, they just dont tolerate bs very much :spit:

I have no problems with MEMBERs, but the Staff in general are a bunch of spectators with thin skins with their lips surgically attached to their GodSponsor's ahole, like a Human Centipede.

I tried to think of the most polite way of describing them, and that's the best I could come up with.:confused:

dmax711

Mar 4, 2011
concord, north carolina
I have no problems with MEMBERs, but the Staff in general are a bunch of spectators with thin skins with their lips surgically attached to their GodSponsor's ahole, like a Human Centipede.

I tried to think of the most polite way of describing them, and that's the best I could come up with.:confused:

:roflmao:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I don't go there enough to really form a opinion of the site. I don't care for multi brand forums anyway. One brand either takes the majority of discussion or it just turns into a bullshit discussion of bullshit meaningless bullshit! :D

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
Dmitri has never split a block

He was telling all of us at edge that he split the block on overkill's big billy bad @$$ race engine & that's why he was using his "stock bottom end" tow truck engine that only had balancing /main studs & rods...

1slowmax

The break is over
May 9, 2012
Sin City, NV
Maybe he could get the Buckle to sponsor him? He has promoted the fashion statement of bedazzled jeans far more than any other on a national level.:rofl:

Bedazzled jeans full of screw drivers and wrenches on top of a TV borrowed from his daddy James.....welcome to the Durrrrmitri show.