Dmitri Millard (Ghetto Foggin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
she has a bad ass burnout video at the world finals couple years ago. one of the best burnouts ive seen:woott:

too bad kelsie doesnt drive a LBZ or else id date her.

red1977

Nov 15, 2010
Ogden Utah
Ummm Kelsie, you're what?... 14-15? Of course he's your hero. He gave you a ride in his truck. You'd say the same about the zit faced kid in the rice burner down the street if it made a bunch of noise. Come back when you grow up to the ripe old age of, oh I don't know, maybe 23?

Open mouth and insert foot. :roflmao:

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
D

Everybody has their own opinion on D. He has been 110% standup with me so I can only say good things about him & what he has done & continues to do. Haters keep on hating.............:thumb:

btfarm

you know
Nov 25, 2010
Sandwich, Illinois
Been around these forums since early '05 with an LLY. By no means an amateur. Been a mod on one since DP screwed everybody. Seems as though this isn't a family. More a clique. I'll keep that in mind. I don't appreciate being referred to as an ass wipe by some snot nosed kid posting mouthy crap that I'm old enough to be grandfather to.
Kelsie, sorry you were offended but mid 20s and having drag raced is not an impressive resume...

Ummm Kelsie, you're what?... 14-15? Of course he's your hero. He gave you a ride in his truck. You'd say the same about the zit faced kid in the rice burner down the street if it made a bunch of noise. Come back when you grow up to the ripe old age of, oh I don't know, maybe 23?

Been around these forums since early '05 with an LLY. By no means an amateur. Been a mod on one since DP screwed everybody. Seems as though this isn't a family. More a clique. I'll keep that in mind. I don't appreciate being referred to as an ass wipe by some snot nosed kid posting mouthy crap that I'm old enough to be grandfather to.
Kelsie, sorry you were offended but mid 20s and having drag raced is not an impressive resume...
I never said one thing mouthy until you starting running me down. So if you dont appreciate it; turn down your keyboard warrior fingers. Its people like you (stuck in your ways) that deter people from this place and sport; when we should be more open to those that are keeping it all alive and getting diesels more recognized in a gasser/ricer world. I believe that everyone deserves a chance to promote their passion but then theres people like you that like to run those down. Pretty sad...

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA

You made your point. You also asked for it and got it. Now let it rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.