Dmitri Millard (Ghetto Foggin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
If what is said about this Dimitri guy screwing several people over(stated in other threads) why do people come on here and justify being friends with him by saying "well, he didn't screw me over so...". Why anyone would want to be associated with someone like that is beyond me. :confused:

For the record, this is the first time I have ever posted about anything relating to Dimitri and in all reality my comment isn't even about him.

I will say this I really dislike this guy but I agree with him 100% haha irony

If what is said about this Dimitri guy screwing several people over(stated in other threads) why do people come on here and justify being friends with him by saying "well, he didn't screw me over so...". Why anyone would want to be associated with someone like that is beyond me. :confused:

For the record, this is the first time I have ever posted about anything relating to Dimitri and in all reality my comment isn't even about him.

Theres always someone thats gonna have bad stuff to say about everyone...if we went off everyone elses opinion of people no one would have any friends and none of us would be free to form our own opinions and no one would be able to redeem themselves, Im sure theres people out there that have beefs against me but theres alot of others that adore me. Each to our own. I think this thread is over.

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Theres always someone thats gonna have bad stuff to say about everyone...if we went off everyone elses opinion of people no one would have any friends and none of us would be free to form our own opinions and no one would be able to redeem themselves, Im sure theres people out there that have beefs against me but theres alot of others that adore me. Each to our own. I think this thread is over.

X2 :thumb::D

Status
Not open for further replies.