Dmitri Millard (Ghetto Foggin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm Kelsie, you're what?... 14-15? Of course he's your hero. He gave you a ride in his truck. You'd say the same about the zit faced kid in the rice burner down the street if it made a bunch of noise. Come back when you grow up to the ripe old age of, oh I don't know, maybe 23?
If you knew anything ass wipe Ive been drag racing diesels for 5 years and im well into my twenties. And WHO ARE you might I ask. But yet everyone knows Dmitri.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I find it a little hard to believe you weren't expecting this sort of reaction when your thread starts with "Hey diesel dramaqueens."

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I find it a little hard to believe you weren't expecting this sort of reaction when your thread starts with "Hey diesel dramaqueens."

exactly. dont let the door hit you in the ass on your way out Missy. :roflmao:

brandon06dmax

the reckoning
Apr 29, 2013
jactionville nc
if u build a 1000 bridges and screw one goat no one will ever know you for a bridge builder you will forever be known as a goat screwer what im saying is that he has screwed people over and done some shady underhanded things but he has 2 fast trucks but there r people in the duramax world who deserve more credit than him and they don't get what they should

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
if u build a 1000 allisons and screw one sheep no one will ever know you for an allison builder you will forever be known as a sheep screwer what im saying is that he has screwed people over and done some shady underhanded things but he has 2 fast trucks but there r people in the duramax world who deserve more credit than him and they don't get what they should

holy hell, a few tweeks and we got mikes new signature :roflmao: :roflmao:

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ
What happened to when this forum used to be one big happy family? Becoming a close second to DP these days.
Missmaxx, I apologise for your treatment. I'm sure Pat will close this thread when he returns from vacation.

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
if u build a 1000 bridges and screw one goat no one will ever know you for a bridge builder you will forever be known as a goat screwer what im saying is that he has screwed people over and done some shady underhanded things but he has 2 fast trucks but there r people in the duramax world who deserve more credit than him and they don't get what they should

:rofl::roflmao::rofl:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/plmALgEQIp4?list=UUhVEpiwkaLjP8ws6VysYNqQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rNoFyxlIc0s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bbKjWPm4mC0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
Ummm Kelsie, you're what?... 14-15? Of course he's your hero. He gave you a ride in his truck. You'd say the same about the zit faced kid in the rice burner down the street if it made a bunch of noise. Come back when you grow up to the ripe old age of, oh I don't know, maybe 23?

damn kids on this site..... Kelsie has been on this forum longer then most oy yall and she also is a true enthusiast as she travels all over the place to attend events and compete. this dimitri chit is getting old.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.

If you knew anything ass wipe Ive been drag racing diesels for 5 years and im well into my twenties. And WHO ARE you might I ask. But yet everyone knows Dmitri.

:roflmao:
Somebody got served!

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
This is terrible. The OP is really a great member and really into Diesel trucks.
While Dimitri may not be everyone's favorite player, he is a major player and has made allot of big power with the DMAX.
We need to treat each other with respect here IMHO.

To the Op,
If you around Maryland this weekend come to our Shootout.
Dimitri said he is coming
DieselShootout.com
:thumb:

This is terrible. The OP is really a great member and really into Diesel trucks.
While Dimitri may not be everyone's favorite player, he is a major player and has made allot of big power with the DMAX.
We need to treat each other with respect here IMHO.

To the Op,
If you around Maryland this weekend come to our Shootout.
Dimitri said he is coming
DieselShootout.com
:thumb:
Thank you , Our sport or this forum is not going anywhere without the people who are actually out there trying to rep the duramax name and making further advancements in making big power. someone always has to be the ginea pig

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/plmALgEQIp4?list=UUhVEpiwkaLjP8ws6VysYNqQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rNoFyxlIc0s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bbKjWPm4mC0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Absolutely SICK videos! :thumb:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA

Talk about getting your ass handed to you. :thumb:
Welcome back Kelsie. :hug: Hope you stick around as you have a lot to contribute.
Don't let some of these clowns bother you.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com

Nice vids kelsie

she has been in this sport while guys she raced in phoenix fews times and I've sat and talked with her shes a cool person I don't think she deserves to be treated poorly over dimitri she is friends with him and that's fine with me I have my opinion on him but I don't need to say it anymore so lets be nice to her

Status
Not open for further replies.