Dmitri Millard (Ghetto Foggin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balindir

Rod shortning in progress
Jul 30, 2012
South Central, Pa
:hello: Welcome to Duramax Diesel's! Believe it or not the guys here are really cool... they are just a little sensitive right now... :roflmao:

jnieberlein

Secret Squirrel Diesel
Aug 17, 2009
West By God
:leghump:

Geez Guy's it's just a video... I thought it was edited pretty good. Not sure on the legend status but cool to see a video on "your" hero.

Welcome to Dramamax Diesels Kelsie.

Don't pay any attention to these guy's there just a bunch of haters:rofl:

j/k :D the video was nicely put together :thumb:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
They say everyman puts his pants on one leg at a time! But there is NO mention of what type of pants. Apparently when they are "SPARKLE" pants you become a super hero in many ,plus your own eyes ! :D

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
My buddy Chris ghetto fogged my friend Alex's truck. Made 706/1200 on fuel 1060/1945 on spray. Definitely not safe, but worth it lol

Attachments

• HaleHoliday.jpg
    HaleHoliday.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 114

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
They say everyman puts his pants on one leg at a time! But there is NO mention of what type of pants. Apparently when they are "SPARKLE" pants you become a super hero in many ,plus your own eyes ! :D

not me, i sit on the edge of my bed and slide my pants over both legs at the same time... i like to be different!:roflmao:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
To the new chick.... Nice video editing and we didnt mean any disrespect to the work you obviously put in. :hug:

Subject matter is touchy here. On this board we are family...sort of a brotherhood thing. When our members get screwed over we take it personally and stick up for our own.

btfarm

you know
Nov 25, 2010
Sandwich, Illinois
Ummm Kelsie, you're what?... 14-15? Of course he's your hero. He gave you a ride in his truck. You'd say the same about the zit faced kid in the rice burner down the street if it made a bunch of noise. Come back when you grow up to the ripe old age of, oh I don't know, maybe 23?

Status
Not open for further replies.