Dmitri Dynos 1060 on Fuel

TIMTHECARMAN2004

Block Hole Maker
Sep 23, 2007
Dimitri, you crazy Focker. bypass the Ficm, shim that Fass, to about 30 or 35, and it should take care of the fuel problem. That is what we did on Rob's truck and so far it has been perfect. No more loss of fuel pressure....

:thumb:

You going to Schieds or Platte City this year???

Madspeed

Fat Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Elk Ridge Utah
thank you everyone:hug: we ran out of lift pump pressure, i sucked to 0 long before the run was out, and i have my pressure so hi im sticking the regulators open:( on my last run of 1100.7 any tips on what to do?? were getting ready to pull the bed and add a draw straw 1/2 inch?? any thoughts??

I would deff put a BIG draw straw in it. I made my own setup that used 1/2" pickup and my return I put right back into the cup. I never had any issues running fuel down untill the light goes on either. I posted pics of it in the DIY section

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
yeah i have the 240 now at 18 psi, i still sucked it down, we just pulled the bed off, draw straw in the morning and then back on the dyno, if i can even hold 3 psi with the straw i think 1200 is in reach on fuel, ill keep you posted tomorrow man, thanks for the tips bro, whats new??

Congrats D good #'s for sure , and i agree quit pissing around on the dyno and save it for the strip , but after challenging me to a MPH contest this weekend i don't blame you for wanting to get some dyno time in :rofl: now you know why i went to 2 165 gph pumps ( 330 gph :D ) , 3/4" feed line and by passed the FICM , i haven't had the need to increase lift pump pressure yet but will/can if i need to, with adding the 1 stroker pump i am holding 26200 on the rail and commanding 25200 :D 2900 pulse but slightly smaller sticks ( 3-4 LMP less )

Last edited:

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
good god dimitri thats hella lots o power :thumb: :happy2: god job man call me up when you are going to rmr im going to break the motor in proper pulling it this weekend maybe ill make it past the 100ft mark :rofl: but lets see some vids of the dyno runs dimitri:D

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
yoooo whats up man, how ya been?? yeah i went 19 liter bigger:eek: its been a war trying to get them dialed in but its coming along alot better now, turbos are loving the extra fuel:D

Not as good as I'd like to be. Looks like they are for sure :thumb:
Hit that 1200 so you can get Tim's shit box running man :hug:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
good god dimitri thats hella lots o power :thumb: :happy2: god job man call me up when you are going to rmr im going to break the motor in proper pulling it this weekend maybe ill make it past the 100ft mark :rofl: but lets see some vids of the dyno runs dimitri:D

Come down to RMR tomorrow for midnights , i'll be out there running the race truck hoping to go big even at high elevation .....................

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Tried talking him into lowering the power so he can actually 60' good.. we will see :D

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
congrats Dimitri! that's freakin' awesome man......aren't you just a little worried grenading it on the dyno? I know I would!! Lol

thanks man, yeah im starting to worry a bit about the motor, im sure by now its getting tired, ill probably just do a couple more runs today and call it a day before redding, hopefully it holds:happy2:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
thank you everyone for all the tips and advice :hug: ill try and do what i can today and call it good till i put the motor in my single cab, then ill bypass the ficm like all you guys say, and run some man sized fuel line:happy2: thanks again everyone:hug::happy2:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Congrats D good #'s for sure , and i agree quit pissing around on the dyno and save it for the strip , but after challenging me to a MPH contest this weekend i don't blame you for wanting to get some dyno time in :rofl: now you know why i went to 2 165 gph pumps ( 330 gph :D ) , 3/4" feed line and by passed the FICM , i haven't had the need to increase lift pump pressure yet but will/can if i need to, with adding the 1 stroker pump i am holding 26200 on the rail and commanding 25200 :D 2900 pulse but slightly smaller sticks ( 3-4 LMP less )

:happy2::rofl: lets get it on ha ha i like the rule change, its not the first one to the stripe, its who goes through the fastest :rofl::D yeah i can see why all the fuel system work you did paid off, i should have took notes on what you did, but you know me im a lazy ass:rofl: